Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Disney Swag | IRKKND#12 | Invites Only (Page 61)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

OHMYGOD! Exotic is HILARIOUS!

My friends and I sing it ALL the time. LOL

It's a song. I was wondering who called her exotic. She looks like any desi chick with too much collagen in her lips. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillivgedinmeera30BlueMystique

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

OHMYGOD! Exotic is HILARIOUS!

My friends and I sing it ALL the time. LOL

It's a song. I was wondering who called her exotic. She looks like any desi chick with too much collagen in her lips. LOL

National jewel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30madmaxineBlueMystique

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Originally posted by madmaxine

Congrats Ridzy!

Love Govinda- Hero No.1 and Haseena Maan Jayegi being absolute favorites.

Cannot stand Salman, or SRK. Am ethically opposed to Salman, SRK (Fair & Lovely) , Sanjay Dutt, Shiney Ahuja, Aditya Panscholi, Karan Johar (for being a hypocrite), Saif Ali Khan (for cheating on his first wife and dumping her when she stood by him through the tough times), Rekha (for driving sundry husbands to suicide), Sajid Nadiadwaala, Fardeen Khan (just for not knowing how to act) and Abhishek Bachchan for being a spoilt prat. Kaun bacha?LOL

LOLLOL

M tink u missed Ranbir Kapoor. He was hiding under a rock.

But I very seriously cannot stand Nargis Fakhri, Diana Penty, and and... Priyanka Chopra! There. I said it.

I agree wif you! Nargid Fakhri looks like a duck. Bas!

And PC - I will never think of the word "exotic" as a positive adjective any more

she is looking awful in exotic. I saw the video today. What is she trying to do?
You dont like Ranbir Kapoor? [:/]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I refuse to listen to anything PC sings. I think Fashion was the first and last time I liked anything she did that could be called acting

Nargis Fakhri is ... the way she says Madras in the trailer of Madras Cafe is enough for me to dislike her even if I try to forget about Rockstar

Ranbir Kapoor can act well...but he is too flashy for my liking, But you are right Rocket Singh was very good!!

Oh and I also dislike Shahid Kapoor. What is with him anyway...No reason to bring him up except apparently he has a movie releasing soon. And he looks...ermmm bad.

And..here is where I will say it...I do not like Aamir Khan...sure he is a great actor but God he needs to stop taking himself so seriously. He has NOT been charged with purging Indian cinema of all the un-intellectual crap.

Haan koi nahi bacha...

CheshireBillivgedinBlueMystique

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I like Ranbir Kapoor as an actor. He was really good in Rocket Singh and Wake Up Sid and Rajneeti. 

But I am an SRK fan 5eva. Heart

Edited by vgedin - 22 August 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30BlueMystique

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

I refuse to listen to anything PC sings. I think Fashion was the first and last time I liked anything she did that could be called acting

Nargis Fakhri is ... the way she says Madras in the trailer of Madras Cafe is enough for me to dislike her even if I try to forget about Rockstar

Ranbir Kapoor can act well...but he is too flashy for my liking, But you are right Rocket Singh was very good!!

Oh and I also dislike Shahid Kapoor. What is with him anyway...No reason to bring him up except apparently he has a movie releasing soon. And he looks...ermmm bad.

And..here is where I will say it...I do not like Aamir Khan...sure he is a great actor but God he needs to stop taking himself so seriously. He has NOT been charged with purging Indian cinema of all the un-intellectual crap.

Haan koi nahi bacha...

I think Max's got it right. Whether I like PC or not depends more on the filmmaker, than her. But I really can't stand her off screen.

I do like Ranbir Kapoor. He can act, he can dance, plus cute hai. *shallow college girl here*

I USED to like Shahid Kapoor right after Jab We Met. And I watched at least another 9 awful movies after that hoping for a good one. (Ok, I liked Kaminey.) I have issues letting go. But then he didn't make it particularly hard for me after that.

I like Aamir Khan on and off. By no means do I think that the sun shines out of every movie he touches. And just so everyone knows, people in Mumbai do NOT have an unhealthy obsession with their dhobis. No matter what Kiran Rao would like you to believe.

Edited by Semanti - 22 August 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinmeera30

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I am unable to indulge myself into bollywood discussions.
So night for me. Bye :)

CheshireBillimeera301chilly

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

I like Ranbir Kapoor as an actor. He was really good in Rocket Singh and Wake Up Sid and Rajneeti. 

But I am an SRK fan 5eva. Heart

Rajneeti...completely hormonal opinion - I love Arjun Rampal...the man looks smoking hot especially in this movie!!

And yes, Ranbir Kapoor was very Arjun meets Michael Corleone in the movie...Understated...brilliant

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillivgedin1chillySultan_Of_Swing

Go to top