Ewww.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Semanti

Ewww.

I just Googled that.

Ewww.

I'll have you know that the nineties was a great decade for Bollywood. It gave gems you wouldn't even imagine. For more insight, join me someday for a trip down Memory Lane - if we can borrow it from Arnav, Khushi and Beckwith that is - with Maxine's permission of course!

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: meera30

I'll have you know that the nineties was a great decade for Bollywood. It gave gems you wouldn't even imagine. For more insight, join me someday for a trip down Memory Lane - if we can borrow it from Arnav, Khushi and Beckwith that is - with Maxine's permission of course!

Oh I'm sure. I missed/was spared most of it given that I started watching TV only sometime in the very late 90's and early 00's.

But I HAVE nonetheless managed to watch a fair amount of it. Like that GOD AWFUL 'Love Story' (not the Erich Segal one-- much as I don't like that either).
It had 2 young kids who couldn't act at all, living in a wooden cottage by the mountains or some such thing.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Oh I'm sure. I missed/was spared most of it given that I started watching TV only sometime in the very late 90's and early 00's.

But I HAVE nonetheless managed to watch a fair amount of it. Like that GOD AWFUL 'Love Story' (not the Erich Segal one-- much as I don't like that either).
It had 2 young kids who couldn't act at all, living in a wooden cottage by the mountains or some such thing.

Love Story with Kumar Gaurav was the eighties...I am not THAT old :D

Nineties was for gems like this one ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVOs_ATjikQ[/YOUTUBE]
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi awl., lots of folks today on the chat.
madmaxine thumbnail

Kumar Gaurav's one and only claim to fame! 

One of my all time favorite horrendous movies from the 90s is Karishma's first movie- Prem Qaidi. Lovely movie, that. 

Snoowfall thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Kumar Gaurav's one and only claim to fame! 

One of my all time favorite horrendous movies from the 90s is Karishma's first movie- Prem Qaidi. Lovely movie, that. 

Butting in, ewww to Prem Qaidi...,
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Snoowfall thumbnail

yo Chaitu!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6