Disney Swag | IRKKND#12 | Invites Only - Page 108

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by meera30

Hello Chai :) Long time indeed :) though I've been seeing you on the Isle and on AWW

Max, name the date and time. Will be there but is it ok that after that invitation I am a little scared ;)

And all these shows - didn't watch most but I did love Iqbal Khans voice...trivia he was in a Falguni Pathak video and the lady there is the one he finally married. And then his career bombed. He did one movie which was a time travel one with Paresh Rawalpindi no less. Yeah I was young when that show aired ok.

All the best Ridz :) I hate tech interviews :p

I already have an offer from another company, so this is more of a "let's-see-what-happens" kinda thing. But my tummy has something running around in it (not butterflies...prince charming isn't here yet)
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Ahh...SRK's stint on TV

Yeeeap and few years back, tried to watch few show one names 12b... something in that girl will have crush on her jijaji and will go till the level of killing others and the other will ask to give the baby gift, I thouht she is asking gift for the baby but she was actully asking to gift her baby. In the oher roshan roshan... she loves somebody and married to somebody and the one is killed i didnt understood nothing and I dont know why I wathched that too😆
Karishma ka Karishma was a blatant rip-off of Small Wonder which I loved as a child. And Different Strokes. And Full House.
Dang. I've been watching a lot of TV all my life. No wonder I don't like playing outside.
Meera is going to make new thread
Originally posted by .Avanti.

I love karishma ka karishma that robot gal
chikli chik chikli chik chikli
n shararat also
shring bring sarvling
It was  a rip off of Small wonder which was much much better
Originally posted by avcmyd

Yeeeap and few years back, tried to watch few show one names 12b... something in that girl will have crush on her jijaji and will go till the level of killing others and the other will ask to give the baby gift, I thouht she is asking gift for the baby but she was actully asking to gift her baby. In the oher roshan roshan... she loves somebody and married to somebody and the one is killed i didnt understood nothing and I dont know why I wathched that too😆

😲 WHA...
Originally posted by .Avanti.

Meera is going to make new thread
Meera made thread 7; its TG's or Vee's turn
Yes it's TGs turn

And When I think of all the movies an tv I've watched I am surprised I even studied forget paying which I hated with a passion
Originally posted by Semanti

Karishma ka Karishma was a blatant rip-off of Small Wonder which I loved as a child. And Different Strokes. And Full House.
Dang. I've been watching a lot of TV all my life. No wonder I don't like playing outside.
I love Full house as well; although I saw it only last year. And John Stamos 
@Arasi: Tum yeh kya dekhti thi TV pe?😲
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Meera made thread 7; its TG's or Vee's turn

Who are enjoying Mayaka, NB or Aisha.