Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Eccentrica

reason pataa chalega toh mujhe aur bura lagega. I want someone to tell me that this is temporary

mujhe bhi bahut bura laga, just scrapp all of it and a note saying thank you for reading. it seemed unfair
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arnkhunostalgic

mujhe bhi bahut bura laga, just scrapp all of it and a note saying thank you for reading. it seemed unfair

It must have been an issue of plagiarism again
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eccentrica

It must have been an issue of plagiarism again

I understand it is her story, her stand, but all the readers who followed her, where is the justice in that, all I ask is she cud have given us some kind of closure or a parting note, or something in the lines of how the story ended. But end of the day her story...
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnkhunostalgic

I understand it is her story, her stand, but all the readers who followed her, where is the justice in that, all I ask is she cud have given us some kind of closure or a parting note, or something in the lines of how the story ended. But end of the day her story...

I agrre with the part where a note is justified. But we don't know what really happened. Because last time she had provided us with the link where the works had been plagiarsed, I'm thinking of waiting before she gives us something more.
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just checked her thread in P-135, there is a comment by newbie. I think she follows religiously from the beginning,  this is her first comment.😲

several authors are pissed of such type of silent readers, look those silent readers start commenting when author removes their work.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: avcmyd

Just checked her thread in P-135, there is a comment by newbie. I think she follows religiously from the beginning,  this is her first comment.😲

several authors are pissed of such type of silent readers, look those silent readers start commenting when author removes their work.

This is a normal occurrence. Even when the deaths occurred in R and S, Kalyaani had several people (mostly newbies) protesting against the storyline. And one of them even had the audacity to tell her what the storyline should be. She was livid at that time
Eccentrica thumbnail
Arasi what's your status about?
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ridzy link or username pm kar do
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
So, some good news. It seems all 5 accused in the Mumbai gangrape have been arrested. Two of them almost made it back to their homes back at the Delhi-Haryana border. But they were caught before they could do that. 

The legal proceedings and convictions are a long way ahead. But this is a start, isn't it? 
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
*shifty look*

I posted a Celebration after a million years.