Chat Clubs

Disney Swag | IRKKND#12 | Invites Only - Page 58

nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Meera, yes it exist in all parts of the world, intensity and totality vary thats it. But unlike there here society help the victims to cope up the happening which happened beyond their control.
Shree, here we try to educate the kids about the swim suit rule, saying NO, Play pretend Dr. , Speak Only to Mom or Dad, ... Whatever message we want to say to our kids we wont take more than 3 to 5 min. If they ask then we try to explain as briefly possible with only fact, no sugar coating or hiding.
TG, yes as you said we have to tune ourselves and our kids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yes. I know we can only do what we can - make ourselves and our children more aware.

But something is wrong isn't it? Sorry I know this is morose topic but sometimes I don't feel like blocking it out, the pain of somebody else's trauma is just that much.

Anyway, apparently they've nabbed one of the perpetrators and apparently hope to nab the others soon. At this point, I just hope that girl finds her strength. 
nazca thumbnail
Ok lets change the topic.

Who is going to write Othello - IPK crossover?
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
today's AWW reminded me of Sem...
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im back.

For the first time in years, the girl who once took public transport every single day whilst studying, stood up to any one who teased her in a bus, asked her Bil to accompany her to a shop two streets away. Yes thats me.

I dont feel safe anymore in india. Of all places a woman is supposed to feel safe at home, I don't in India.

Im not saying that all places in India are unsafe for women, Im just saying that with the constantly increasing violence against women, I dont trust anyone anymore.

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Im back.

For the first time in years, the girl who once took public transport every single day whilst studying, stood up to any one who teased her in a bus, asked her Bil to accompany her to a shop two streets away. Yes thats me.

I dont feel safe anymore in india. Of all places a woman is supposed to feel safe at home, I don't in India.

Im not saying that all places in India are unsafe for women, Im just saying that with the constantly increasing violence against women, I dont trust anyone anymore.

Hey NB
How's u n awl the ghar ka khana all I remember if chennai is woodlands

Tho I did spent a year + dancing there

The thing is As far back as I remember things have been the same with the same dark corners lurking
For that matter world over it is similar just a few cultural diffs

It's perspective and now these stories see light of day
nazca thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlueMystique

Main aa gayi!!!!

with Mine and Loops?!
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: avcmyd

with Mine and Loops?!

Hahaha. Hopefully tomorrow :) Or definitely by sunday!
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: arnkhunostalgic

today's AWW reminded me of Sem...

Achha? Aisa kyun? (forgive me, I'm not reading AWW at the moment)