Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

This is sad, really really sad.

What is wrong with the world, rapes, children being gassed. I want to get off this world, right now.

Khushi had it right when she said that about the sapnon ki duniya, yes?

Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There are not any human beings left in this country, all are beasts. :(
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I worry for my daughter. I really do. And I wonder how my parents allowed me to live with such freedom. It must have taken so much courage. And I don't know if I will have that.

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera30

I worry for my daughter. I really do. And I wonder how my parents allowed me to live with such freedom. It must have taken so much courage. And I don't know if I will have that.

Meera you hit the nail.  My thoughts mirror yours. I got way more freedom from my parents. But I dont know if I will be that liberal to my daughter. Not that she will care. But I really worry how to prepare her for the Zaleem Duniya!

Meera, Juhi , NB and others, any suggestions are welcome. I really need some help how we raise our daughters to guard for themselves in this world!
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree10

Meera you hit the nail. My thoughts mirror yours. I got way more freedom from my parents. But I dont know if I will be that liberal to my daughter. Not that she will care. But I really worry how to prepare her for the Zaleem Duniya!

Meera, Juhi , NB and others, any suggestions are welcome. I really need some help how we raise our daughters to guard for themselves in this world!

and what about we girls? I may sound coward, but yes, i am scared when i step out of home alone.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is really very very bad. Will there ever be an end to this? Or will we continue to live in a world where such criminals go scot free, public turns a blind eye and victims and other women have to think twice about reacting so as to not garner any adverse response from these beats?

It seems only the year 'number' has changed; women are back to being persecueted.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meera30

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">I don't even know what to say anymore. Fear, rage, shock, disbelief, helplessness,...every emotion wrung out of you every day...How are we supposed to even live in this country or is it all around the world?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">I don't even know what to pray for, what to hope for.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">And I don't know what to wish for that girl without trivializing the trauma she has had to face.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Why doesn't it bother the police, the law, the government? And if it does, then why is nothing happening?</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Sorry...I'm just...</font>
<font
face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">
</font>

Meera I hear u and there's no consolation it happens world over I see it every day most r not so publicized and the physical brutality if multiple attackers but I can't say the pain is any diff

The endemic nature of authoritative apathy is what gets to me there is much in our forces here but India seems so irredeemable

For all if u who voiced fear ... I can only say we live in good n bad we can't magnify one over the other but Only fine tune our instincts
And something's are just beyond usEdited by CravingKhana - 10 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cannot take this kind of news anymore, it hurts to even discuss it.
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree10

Meera you hit the nail. My thoughts mirror yours. I got way more freedom from my parents. But I dont know if I will be that liberal to my daughter. Not that she will care. But I really worry how to prepare her for the Zaleem Duniya!

This is the reason why I block this out.
For as long as possible , I'd like to pretend that I have nothing to worry about and the world is indeed a joyful and innocent place like the children obviously think it is !

I have no clue , Shree. Seriously , I don't .
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnkhunostalgic

cannot take this kind of news anymore, it hurts to even discuss it.

Exactly my point!