Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^^  That still sounds painful. 

🤗
Ridz i hope you feel good soon enough. OK I think i read that you gave an interview for a full time job...So did you get it? I seem to have missed that part. 
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kondhili

^^  That still sounds painful. 

🤗
Ridz i hope you feel good soon enough. OK I think i read that you gave an interview for a full time job...So did you get it? I seem to have missed that part. 

It's much better, so don't worry :) 🤗

They haven't gotten back to me yet. Should be sometime this week :) I'll probably make a hullabaloo if I get it, so you will definitely not miss it! 😆
kondhili thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

It's much better, so don't worry :) 🤗

They haven't gotten back to me yet. Should be sometime this week :) I'll probably make a hullabaloo if I get it, so you will definitely not miss it! 😆

🤗
Good All the best.👍🏼
Here's hoping that i get to see Ridz making a big hullabaloo on the CC thread pretty soon. 😃

BlueMystique thumbnail
Every time you guys say C Sun 2...I think of some chinese guy!

* Deep voice * Emperor C SunTu has arrived! All rise!

Don't ask me why I just did that...😆
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Has anyone ever used Prezi for presentations? It almost makes it fun!

Yeah...I sound like a class A geek, don't I?

Nope, not used Prezi, all the best for presentation...
Snoowfall thumbnail

Originally posted by: LooneyLuna

Hello! Shubhprabhat and Namashkar and all that! 

Hope everyone who is sick is feeling better now? If not they can spend sometime lying on the couch watching disney movies and fairy tales 5eva dun. Thank you Ridz! 

Havent watched a single disney movie Eva! I know I have had a deprived childhood and awl, I guess playing on the streets, reading tinkle, and watching dubbed cartoon network sums up my childhood until ofcourse I discovered ekta kapoor! Keeding. I know enough lines of the lion king to pretend I have seen the wholeee movie. Same with Dodgeball and Napoleon Dynamite!

Ok longish movie rant over. 

Now to C-SUN 2 rant...Kidding. 

(S)expel - yaara stop keeping me in da IPK S-CUN 2 loop yaara! I just want to pretend it doesnt exist! And u know that da wonly season 2 dat I want to be looped around is TALES! 

Chai - hope college is good, it still amazes me how you can find time to read, write and comment after the sort of schedule u have! I die after 4 days of uni (that dont even go for that long!)

Twigster - how is the new bai? You can finally look for a job no? 

Shree - Hows everything going frenz? FIL all settled? How is work? 

S - When r v ever going to meet in REAL time?! Aur ee ka SECOND prize mila 👏 (non-sarcastic!) Mujhe bharosa tha tum pe! Now tell me if u found us some aman and captain pro-types to hang with in goa? 

Basantiii - I am super jealous u better be eating some dosas for ME. and drinking some filter kaapi from da streets ya?

Mer - where are you these days? M tink ur AD be da basherz like mine too..

Charu - How are you? still in india? 

TG!!! - M PM u, m scrap u, m send da owl tooo...why u no reply to me? Oh fair maiden? 

Sam - I want a bed-rest weekend of catching up on FFs too!! how come u were bed-ridden though? or just taking a break..? 

ASR - hows life yo? Been a while, we have crossed paths no..?

Vee - your school sounds super fun ya? Awl da famous people from TV world make da appearance there..

Avanti - how are things in Jammu? Are u back to work now? Also u plan to practice in jammu wonly, ya moving anywhere? 

Liza - how are things?? I think You and I need to start Full blown petitions about C-SUN 2 of da Tales...I have a big army, most of them are zombies who will rise for the occasion! 

ROFL RIDZ - M lau dat u choose your own character ya? Usually TM's character is decided by da rest of the kool kids..but Rapunzel is cool. I cannot believe you are 19 and already looking for Full Time jobs! I was supposed to be you...but Dan I changed degrees twice...and town planner anyone? We are the sastein and bikau, ready to be pushed around. 

Disha! - hows life in the FF world, I think u are one of the most ardent readers out of all of us here! How do u manage to keep up? 

MAX! - How is da matru-bhumi treating u? M tink u, S and Twigster will soon re-unite in da asli duniya DAN? Have u started work already or just relaxing for a bit...? 

Aisha - How are you? Still in India also? How is that going? 

M tink I have covered everyone heeer. Waiting to hear back from u all, until dan...stay beautiful, hamesha ;) 

Luna/Merida

Merida, finally after so many days I hear from you, bed-ridden and so that I do not get others sick 
BlueMystique thumbnail
^ Do you feel any better? Or is it still the same?

Wait, I'm confused. Do you have a cold too? I thought it was Twiggy and Avs who did.

#ForeverLost
Edited by BlueMystique - 10 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
NB, after taking my 13 month old on flights, I did not go back for 5 years, the first experience still gives me creeps, traveling with infant, I bow to all parents who take up that trip...👏
kondhili thumbnail
Hey Sam,

Long time, are you also unwell? didn't know that. 😕
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Looney. Sup!

Jmu mein abhi sab undercontrol..!
I m not fine as tis sneezing is after my life..!
Actually, i m focussing on upcuming Competitive Exams right now.. Practice..?well, i ll see to it later...