Frequent Posters

Abqurah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesum  tossum appi  👏👏👏👏👏👏
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sisi superb update. Really u written it really well. Aww feeling bad for poor diya nd virat was enjoying to saw her in that condition. Nw what diya will do with manvi nd on the other hand prist also told jeevika that manvi is in danger. I think diya will surely do something bad with manvi nd hope virat come for her rescue. Overall lovely update bt dangrous too. Wt is gonna happen in next part eager to knw. Cont soon nd thanks for the pm ur old sis 🤣
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update..!!!!

Loved it Virat here very smart in terms of guaging every situation n does it his way...thst y we have dangerous love here...but at the same time all his anger vents out on Maanvi..who is too innocent to understand his anger...he first need to understand that the relation they will start..Maanvi needs to be comfortable not live in fear..Waiting for next n Thanks for the PM SIdrah!!

Happy B'day!!!!
tanishalnk thumbnail
Awww ...its awesome...bed scene is amazing...nd I really loved his possessiveness for her. ...
Update soon
roshreb thumbnail
nice update..diya misunderstood the situation..kamini is burning with anger & i love that... what gonna happen to manvi? hope nothing serious.. this virat is over possessive dnt like him taking his frustration on manvi.. ..she is too innocent !! update soon!!

parthnitiholics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
its just awsm..
i just want manvi to tell me she dont like the way he always force him...its high time she has to talk to him...
plss pm me when u update pls
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update..!! 👏👏  I just hate Diya and her cheap tricks 😡.. But she got the shock of her life when she saw Virman together.. Liked Virat's plan! 😛 Manvi is so innocent.. Poor girl! Virat's anger and possessiveness always scare the hell out of her.. So something bad is going to happen to her.. Hope Virat will be able to protect her..  Loved Virman moments! ❤️ Please continue soon.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊
NIVILOV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😭 update plz up😭 update plz update 😭 update plz update 😭😭da😭 update plz update 😭te 😭😭 update plz update 😭 😭 😭 update plz update 😭update 😭 update plz up😭 update plz update 😭 update plz update 😭😭da😭 update plz update 😭te 😭😭 update plz update 😭 😭 😭 update plz update 😭update plz update 😭update 😭
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update Jannat...
very very romantic update too...
Donno how all these(shirtless virat) click in ur tiny brain! lol!
But seriously, I luv this part a lot...
lu v loadz dear...🤗
waiting for the next update...

haan... forget to mention that you stopped at the wrong place... hate you for that... 😡
Edited by madhuharini - 10 years ago