Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@deepali

Yes, post wedding the show went downhill as fast as a sled down a snowy slope!
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

@deepali

Yes, post wedding the show went downhill as fast as a sled down a snowy slope!

well said๐Ÿ‘..it had so much scope..but๐Ÿ˜ก

by the way..when I was reading the os..in one scene I was imagining ashu nidhi and in the other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..just couldn't decide on the lead pair๐Ÿ˜†

must say your story was fab..your usage of words..and execution of scenes makes me a fan of your writing๐Ÿ‘
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

well said๐Ÿ‘..it had so much scope..but๐Ÿ˜ก

by the way..when I was reading the os..in one scene I was imagining ashu nidhi and in the other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..just couldn't decide on the lead pair๐Ÿ˜†

must say your story was fab..your usage of words..and execution of scenes makes me a fan of your writing๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Deepali ๐Ÿ˜Š

You know, even when I first wrote this, I found it a little tough to imagine the male lead speaking the lines I was writing,,...you know how horrendous his accent is...๐Ÿ˜†...btw, I hope you are not his fan...but even if you are, I am sure you will agree on that part ๐Ÿ˜†
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Thank you Deepali ๐Ÿ˜Š

You know, even when I first wrote this, I found it a little tough to imagine the male lead speaking the lines I was writing,,...you know how horrendous his accent is...๐Ÿ˜†...btw, I hope you are not his fan...but even if you are, I am sure you will agree on that part ๐Ÿ˜†

na I am not his fan..have never been fan of anyone in particular..it was always the lead Jodi, which appealed to me..nothing towards those actors..same was the case with ktlk..before our ashu ji stepped in..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..and ya do agree with that accent part๐Ÿ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

na I am not his fan..have never been fan of anyone in particular..it was always the lead Jodi, which appealed to me..nothing towards those actors..same was the case with ktlk..before our ashu ji stepped in..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..and ya do agree with that accent part๐Ÿ˜†

So agree..never liked the male protagonist of a TV show after SRK's Abhi in Fauji...until Ashutosh that is...he is truly one of a kind!
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very nice OS di...& hilarious one...i m still ๐Ÿ˜†