Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a inspiring post 👍🏼 
Totally agree with you
Hope next time she get all the success she deserves
Twinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you, an actor needs to explore, that is what acting is.She did her best as Chhanchhan. Unfortunately things didn't go well .Let's hope for the best. I'm sure she will be back with a bang. 
As a big fan of Sanaya my best wishes are always with her...
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said! Its not necessary that everything she tries has to be successful! Atleast she has the courage to experiment rather than playing safe! She deserves d best! I hope she comes back with a new show after a break on colors or zee! Wishing her all the best!
Proud to be her fan!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the experiment worked for her.
It's just the audience in India that is not ready for progress.
This show is one that uses intelligence and logic to solve life's challenges. This is a progressive stance compared to the status quo of repression and suppression that is so apparent on Indian TV and for which there is a wide audience.
I love this show. As do many. It's just too bad it is ending. If the rumor is true.
But yeah, kudos to Sanaya, for living her life her way!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

I think the experiment worked for her.

It's just the audience in India that is not ready for progress.
This show is one that uses intelligence and logic to solve life's challenges. This is a progressive stance compared to the status quo of repression and suppression that is so apparent on Indian TV and for which there is a wide audience.
I love this show. As do many. It's just too bad it is ending. If the rumor is true.
But yeah, kudos to Sanaya, for living her life her way!

Actually it is not true

There were many goof ups
including first choice of hero
the way the tracks were killed
the way they kept changing things

many shows are appreciate in India
if the execution is good
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Very nice post Rima.
SANAYA is a fighter and if rumours are to be believed then I know that she will be back with a bang.
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, i agree  with you..
she tried different genre for the first,, I appreciate the thinking of hers to do other than love story which she could do easily:)

this one for Sanaya

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice post, rima

An actress has to try to do different things, to explore her range and to widen her own horizons. Sanaya has done many different shades already on tv, from grey to modern to traditional ... from quiet to bubbly and loud ... within the limitations imposed by desi TV, she has already explored quite a wide range. She has dared to experiment and challenge herself , rather than playing safe in roles and shades which she has already done before. I have full confidence she will continue to do so and will be back soon with another different role ... it may succeed, it may fail, but that won't stop her from trying.

I look forward to watching her for the next month in CC ... and then in whatever role she comes back with.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya is an amazing and versatile actor...she was brave to attempt this role... Always wishing her th e best!!!!!

Am sure she ll be back with a bang soon, inshaAllah!!!!!