Chhan Chhan

Let's look at it as a daring experiment

rima thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From day one I have always supported Sanaya's decision to try ChanChan though many wanted her in a  romantic show or some reality show

Reason?

An actor needs to explore

If Aamir Khan stuck to QSQT lover boy image, (which he did for a long time) he wouldn't be the iconic actor remembered as Bhuvan in Lagaan, Munna in Rangeela, DJ in Rang De Basanti and Rancho in 3 idiots-all roles so different from the other

If Vidhya Balan and Kajol had stuck to romance we wouldn't have had a Kahhani and Dushman

An actor needs to explore and find new grounds

An experiment may not always succeed

That's why it is an experiment

Sanaya experimented a new role, tread unknown territories and strode into deep waters with CC

And that takes courage because she went against popular demand and interest

And so what if this experiment did not go the right way...

For daring to differ, try and explore new horizons...

For me Sanaya is a winner and CC too for giving her the chance,,,,

Being Indian TV's Diva she will be back with a Bang!

Edited by rima - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you
it takes a lot of courage to try something new
Sanaya Irani tried her best but it is not necessary you always succeed
now i would like to see her in some romantic shows, romance suits her( my opinion)😳
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Great post Rima,

I supported Sanaya's decision too because an actor needs to experiment. She is versatile and she is fully capable of doing all kinds of roles and I am glad that Sanaya had the courage to do something different.

So what if it didn't work out this time? She is brave enough to experiment and we should all be proud. 

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even after CC, we an expect her to take a romantic show, but I would watch anything she chooses.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The initial 2 months debacle had taken away most of the audience n it is not easy to get an audience as it is with 9 pm slot..

Yeah, it was a daring experiment n all successful people will have some such experiments in their career whatever the field..

Hope for the best..

May be she ll take up Nach Baliye if this is true😊
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will always maintain that it was a daring move. To go against the general consensus of her fanbase, who want her to do only certain shows. I now hope she has a strong role as a grey character, in a story that is truly different. I hope she's patient and waits for that.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post rime..feel bad for anuj and sanaya..the harm was done in first few months till FK was there..Its very diff to get audeince back..Dont bash me still waiting for some chamatkar...😊
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya proved that she is versatile actress.I hope she wont stop experiments after this results.I would like to see more diffrent character from her.But next time  i hope she will choose choose right chanel  like Colours ,Zee or SP.
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm...

As an actor and character I see it as a success for Sanaya.  She showed another layer that she can portray.

The show itself did not do well.  More than one reason...not getting into that.

Edited by bolt - 10 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree
sanaya will be back with a bang