Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TALK OF THE TOWN - ONLY FOR WRONG REASONS

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Viewers have come across so many villians in umpteen Hindi serials, but I dont think there has been any one in recent times who has become the TALK of TOWN for ENTIRELY WRONG REASONS.

So  MB show has the unique distinction of having  a  DON  of sorts never seen before.

CVs have taken great care to sketch this DONNY character alright. So much delicate care has gone into  making this DON that they are for ever giving new AVATARS  to don week after week. 

The only thing the poor  angst- ridden viewers can do is plugs his ears and shuts his eyes every time he makes his august presence on the screen.

He and his ridiculous new AVATARS  have indeed  become the talk of the town, bcos viewers are seeing first hand a villian cum joker rolled into one on their once favorite megashow.

The talking point  finally boils down to  "Whether one shud  laugh😆 or cry 😭or do both😕 at the same time when the CVs favorite make his presence on screen."

An unending viewers dilemma.🤪

Edited by suniks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice post  bad talk of the town jo koi use apna screen par dekhna nah chahtha hai aur uska bakwas meaning less dialogues sun na nahi chahtha hai , he ruined my one and only favourate show . ihate him bottom of my heart
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beware ur post m8 gt atakd by don louurs!😆 I hv wtchd quite a fw serials bt nvr did i stp wtchng da shw fr a ngtv charctr. Ds s da frst tym m nt wtchng a shw becoz f da vilain nd hs dsgustng acts! Hpe da cvs chnge da trcks asap so dat i cn strt wtchng it again! Nd ur title fab ;-)😆 MODS NO BSHNG DNE .Edited by Viviandsenarox - 10 years ago
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said...his sadakchapist action n hoodie african look 'talk of the town'
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏 Excellent Title .

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Talk of African towns🤣