• ShowBiz
  • Hot Bites
  • X-Factor
  • Interviews
  • Lifestyle
  • Reviews
  • Video

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti

Barun Sobti who won every ones heart, after his performance in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is celebrating his birthday today.

Barun is turning 29 years old this year and has decided to take two days off on his birthday, to celebrate with his wife. Barun who currently is in Kolkata for his upcoming movies shooting, will be leaving Kolkata with his wife for two days holiday. According to Barun few days back, the destination was still undecided.
Barun's is making his debut in Bollywood with Main Aur Mr. Right, which is set to release in September or October.
We at TheTellyTimes wish Barun Sobti a very happy birthday and good luck with his upcoming venture.
Writer: Nadia Malik

Can we hope for a IF article?🥱
Edited by I_Dont_Know - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by I_Dont_Know

See the reactions😆

BarunBhangraDance™
?@indy12IF

<small>

</small>

"@SmurfBoobs: okay. now THIS new pic of Barun is DROOL WORTHY! pic.twitter.com/YIgFAAuCnz" the pose! The eyes x P

Hide photo

• Retweet

• Favorite

KBS
?@kajrichoudhury

<small>

</small>

@indy12IF @SmurfBoobs kash woh darwaza main hoti 🤣

Great pic!
And greater reactions 😆

http://www.urlremoved/happy-birthday-barun-sobti/

• Home
  • ShowBiz
  • Hot Bites
  • X-Factor
  • Interviews
  • Lifestyle
  • Reviews
  • Video

Barun Sobti who won every ones heart, after his performance in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is celebrating his birthday today.

Barun is turning 29 years old this year and has decided to take two days off on his birthday, to celebrate with his wife. Barun who currently is in Kolkata for his upcoming movies shooting, will be leaving Kolkata with his wife for two days holiday. According to Barun few days back, the destination was still undecided.
Barun's is making his debut in Bollywood with Main Aur Mr. Right, which is set to release in September or October.
We at TheTellyTimes wish Barun Sobti a very happy birthday and good luck with his upcoming venture.

@bold.. great expectations 😛😆
Originally posted by simim

Don't ask... I didn't want to put a dp becoz my ganja man wud get unhappy after 6 yrs of togetherness... But polly sd at least today... So I put baruns dp were more or less nothing of Barun wud show... So ganja also happy and I put baruns pic for his birthday too
ganjim😳
Edited by sonapri - 10 years ago

http://www.urlremoved/happy-birthday-barun-sobti/

• Home
  • ShowBiz
  • Hot Bites
  • X-Factor
  • Interviews
  • Lifestyle
  • Reviews
  • Video

most whats written in toi. at last sentence err... kuch zyada hope hai 🥱
Edited by sonapri - 10 years ago
Did we hv an article when the show was on last yr?

Today is the day

To appreciate

All your success

And all your abilities

And to pray for you

to have more.

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti .

🤣 we might even get articles from new zealand n norway but not IF ... that too solo... kuch zyaada hi expectation hui gava
Originally posted by polly_mk

I think he is covering up his Ron hair style 😃
You covered up his laziness now 😆
Originally posted by sonapri

ganjim😳

👍🏼🤣