Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by saalu1

In all this we got forgot that we got MAMR pic today..kind of a poster without actors

Achha good u brought this up...was it really a poster for the movie? They just labelled it as pic of the week. Seemed more like someone else's creation...they just found it relevant. ..so they posted it on their page. πŸ˜•
Imo its not any poster for mamr.
Originally posted by polly_mk

Achha good u brought this up...was it really a poster for the movie? They just labelled it as pic of the week. Seemed more like someone else's creation...they just found it relevant. ..so they posted it on their page. πŸ˜•
Oh is it?Confused. I thought it was some official MAMR poster

Yeah. I thought so too.

Yesterday, someone tweeted to them that they had seen cups in a shop with Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right written on them..so maybe they liked that and decided to pen it down as a picture πŸ˜•

Here's the tweet: 

Kiran ?@SKThind

Look what I found in Clintons :D #MAMR @MadMidaasFilms @TeamBARUN @TeamSobtians @AdeebRais :D #Barun pic.twitter.com/dT6JEh2mFL

I am going to send request to manufacturer(GOD) to make one custom piece  like him for me.

Good night everyone

May God bless us with more updates on Barun, and more so be blessed Barun😊

Good nightieee
Originally posted by .sobtian.

Yeah. I thought so too.

Yesterday, someone tweeted to them that they had seen cups in a shop with Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right written on them..so maybe they liked that and decided to pen it down as a picture πŸ˜•

Here's the tweet: 

Kiran ?@SKThind

Look what I found in Clintons :D #MAMR @MadMidaasFilms @TeamBARUN @TeamSobtians @AdeebRais :D #Barun pic.twitter.com/dT6JEh2mFL

yes i had seen this tweet too... so when I saw the pic from MM today... i recognized it as the same. Maybe this is a popular quote/joke...so they found a pic with the same words. πŸ˜›

Pallavi ...they posted it on their FB page and said "Picture of the week" ... so definitely not the poster as they will not announce it this way. right?

Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago

yes i had seen this tweet too... so when I saw the pic from MM today... i recognized it as the same. Maybe this is a popular quote/joke...so they found a pic with the same words. πŸ˜›

Pallavi ...they posted it on their FB page and said "Picture of the week" ... so definitely not the poster as they will not accounce it this way. right?

πŸ‘πŸΌ

I googled it πŸ˜† Yeah, it's a pic they 'stole' from google chacha πŸ˜†
Edited by .sobtian. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .sobtian.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
So is shenaz going to be Mrs Always Right then?? πŸ˜†
Yes Divya...they must have liked that ...and found same pic ... its relevant to their movie na ... cute pic! πŸ˜ƒ

So is shenaz going to be Mrs Always Right then?? πŸ˜†

Most probably. No choice πŸ˜† - for Sukhi πŸ˜‰
Edited by .sobtian. - 10 years ago