Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
for any other actor, they would have shot the beard part first...ke kya pata, how long it will take to grow the beard...but for Barun no such problem...clean shave secene one day...and bearded ron scene next day...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blueballoon

see Friends... Vasuji is appointed count down queen for a reason... she noticed that clock!😲😲
😳 ...
shri has become full time permanent menber of this thread no?
Originally posted by polly_mk

That red floor is classic classic bengal! All old houses have that. ..
Really?πŸ˜ƒ The paintings on the wall and the furniture everything make it look so real.!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by simim

for any other actor, they would have shot the beard part first...ke kya pata, how long it will take to grow the beard...but for Barun no such problem...clean shave secene one day...and bearded ron scene next day...πŸ˜†
his beard hair should be sended for research purpose🀣
Originally posted by amritaa10

Really?πŸ˜ƒThe paintings on the wall and the furniture everything make it look so real.!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amrita..it looks real...coz it IS real...they are using someone's house for shooting...this is as real as it gets! πŸ˜ƒ
I am really worried about this guy 'sadan ji' now...bichare ka kya hogaa...people will ask him for the pics on every alternate day...
Hey guys! I'm back πŸ˜›

So I've asked this already but I can't find the post anywhere πŸ˜ƒ So I must ask again.

Does anyone anywhere know about the shooting locations and timings? Any kind of information will be helpful. We're planning to go and meet Barun and get a video message for all his fans. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.

This is a sincere request from one fan to another. If you do know anything about the location please let me know. I'm a resident of Kolkata and I probably won't ever get a chance like this to meet Barun again.

Hope I get a response and a positive one at that.

Cheers!
Originally posted by tennismaniac19

Hey guys! I'm back πŸ˜›

So I've asked this already but I can't find the post anywhere πŸ˜ƒ So I must ask again.

Does anyone anywhere know about the shooting locations and timings? Any kind of information will be helpful. We're planning to go and meet Barun and get a video message for all his fans. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.

This is a sincere request from one fan to another. If you do know anything about the location please let me know. I'm a resident of Kolkata and I probably won't ever get a chance like this to meet Barun again.

Hope I get a response and a positive one at that.

Cheers!

i had responded earlier too..u cud try the tolly club...he stayed there last time...and the t2 pics seemed to be there
Originally posted by jobi

I am really worried about this guy 'sadan ji' now...bichare ka kya hogaa...people will ask him for the pics on every alternate day...
i said na. now stuti have some competitionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†