Chhan Chhan

Sunny will come back with a bang. - Page 3

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post 🤗I hope she choose carefully this time I'm not worried about her cause she's still in great demand even if CC is going off air she's a lovely person and a good actress wish her all the best! hope to see her back with a bang most likely next year time will miss seeing her daily on screen.

I hope she take up some hosting show for the time being.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said.
Sad the show is going off air. If this is true.
It is a show of intelligence and logic.
Guess the audience in India is not ready for progress.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post, Fari ... am feeling really bummed out with this news ... lots of things went wrong with the show, the channel rushed it on air before the PH was ready, the whole drama about the male lead and then the disaster we got at first ...

Anyway, it was good to see Sanaya on screen four days a week for six months ... she lights up the screen for me in whatever she does. I will miss her when CC goes off air ... and I am very sure she will be back soon with a bang ... she loves her work and the industry loves and admires her. With her talent, her dedication and hard work, she will always find takers. I will miss Anuj and the SaNuj chemistry though ... ChhanMan are an adorable couple! Hope her next costar is equally good looking and talented, and as dedicated to the show as she is!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice Post 

i want Sanaya back on our TV screen as soon as possible...
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post.. 👍🏼
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post. Sanaya is a talented actress. She will definitely be back with a bang. 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think anyone understood the rush to get the show started and that too just before IPL and for that I'm going to put the onus on the channel...they screwed up.
I have no doubt that Sanaya will come back with a bang but I don't like this non success on her record because she and the rest of the cast didn't fail at their jobs...all scenes were enacted well. The PH did start to turn things around once Anuj came on board but were obviously under pressure from the channel hence the story line was going faster than the speed of light. With the experience of the PH and the cast the show is one that could definitely have been turned around and even had some measure of success had the channel heads put their mind to it. They could at least have tried a time slot change before blowing the final whistle. 
ChanMan...wasted potential and I'm going to miss them the most.
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, She'll most certainly come back with a bang 😊 Keep working hard, Sanaya!! your best is yet to come...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What am I missing something
Chanchan is ending????? When
goguma thumbnail
true Fari.

this show was launched to be hers, but for a horrendous decision in the beginning,
it did not take off  well.

and now when it did,  they give it up... 

am feeling very very bitter with this outcome...
did not expect them to drop the bomb like this..

Sanaya will surely bounced back,   she always does...
will miss Sanuj and the entire casts ..