Qubool Hai

Imran, The Girgit! - Page 3

jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

I am not sure even she knows her son. Haseena bi has been responsible for producing this girgit because of her poor parenting skills. 

She should know that he is weak and spineless jus like his father and that is the reason why she dominates πŸ˜‰ . well she knows abt his relation with tanveer and she was very much confident that he will not say a word against her wen nikhat confronted him.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianChik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

Absolutely!  Despite all their flaws, the Khan men win hands down against ImranπŸ˜†

IMO Imran seems to have all the bad habits/ flaws of Rashid and Ghafoor 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
CCC i will make you that dont worry 🀣 how are you now?

Huuuhh kaise haass raha that woh haramkhor πŸ˜‘
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Since we do not know much about how the Imran-Najma love story started off, we can only assume that shayad that was the real Imran: a 'simple' college boy who fell in love with a simple college girl. But unfortunately, the guy has changed a lot and not for the better I am afraid. 

Uske himmat tho dekh ke woh waha, aram se, he is having lunch at the Khan Villa as if nothing has happened.
Nahin Di...one cannot trust a guy like him, not in my dictionary at least...  

But CV's can change his character according to their own mood πŸ˜†
Edited by me2you - 10 years ago
Kandulu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why they have changed imran's character completely. . I still remember hw he behaved with nikath when their rishta got finalized.. we cud c love thru his eyes fr nikath. He loved her and now a sudden change. .. if u all can remember. . The confession to nikath that he had a girl friend. .that time he was talking abt tannvi... and now it was just a one nite stand. .. πŸ€”
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Sangeeta, nice post, this character gets award of being most vague character which is written with no thoughtat all...

I watched part of thursday and friday episode yesterday in Omnibus version. I was kind of sad at all happening in QH, but after reading Vicky's post in SBB kind of sure this whole Imran track is now just to create trouble around Asan and Zoya and maybe Ayaan.

They decided to give royal miss to Imran's redemtion part. But hate they are killing key characters while doing this, I literally hated Asad on friday for partial amnesia on Haseena, (how mildly he remembered their acquaintance) and full amnesia of their last Nikhat meeting where she said in loud and clear tone that she loves Imran, forget Ayaan's hate talk on Haseena .here

But then, after watching Neha and Karan scene made me cringe, no emotions whatsoever it came so plain. I am glad they are getting over it fast now skipping Imran's redemption and making us connect to their love story. Neha cannot act, she looks even worse when emotional and have seen Imran he is worse.

I hope they show good Nikhat and Asad convo, one on one, both being good actors never failed in depicting any emotional scene. I hope Ayaan throw some sense into him and he bash out on Zoya for taking marriage so lightly and making him take hasty decision. I will be missing episodes till thursday, hopefull this mess is cleared by then and both Imran and Tanveer are out soon..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

CCC i will make you that dont worry 🀣 how are you now?

Huuuhh kaise haass raha that woh haramkhor πŸ˜‘

X-mas par i want Asya ka wedding card ka invitation - y bother wasting time on someone as worthless as Imran!

I am feeling better - just lying in bed ALL THE TIME  and sleeping a lot due to meds - all this is making me gaining weight πŸ˜‘

btw: How was exam? Are they over now? 

PS: Happy birthday in advance - i will wish u again Canadian time πŸ€—
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such a shameless fellow🀒 I'm just waiting for Asad to beat the crap out of himπŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: CanadianChik

X-mas par i want Asya ka wedding card ka invitation - y bother wasting time on someone as worthless as Imran!

I am feeling better - just lying in bed ALL THE TIME  and sleeping a lot due to meds - all this is making me gaining weight πŸ˜‘

btw: How was exam? Are they over now? 

PS: Happy birthday in advance - i will wish u again Canadian time πŸ€—

Can you stop ranting about my infamous bbuurrday over and over again ever? πŸ˜• πŸ₯± πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€—

YOU BETTER REST AND GAIN WEIGHT. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
STOP DOING IF OR ELSE I WILL GO TO CANADA AND PULL YOUR HAIR πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

No i have one tomorrow πŸ˜­ 

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know what he is πŸ˜ƒ

A Chipkali πŸ˜†