KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
He is an ASS. a lazy one too.
 I apologize for using a bad word๐Ÿ˜ณ
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Yes Di, I read the article. Even they are confused what this Imran is all about. ๐Ÿ˜•
There is even gonna be a scene at Haseena Bi's house, which we have to look forward to...??? I think it will take some time before the real Imran stands up. He needs a BPLin order for him to stand up ๐Ÿ˜†

Did u see today's epi? Imran has suddenly developed a spine overnight
Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

Did u see today's epi? Imran has suddenly developed a spine overnight

Yes, I did see the episode. OMG, what happened to him? ๐Ÿ˜ฒAll of a sudden he remembered he has a voice too, that can be used as well. ๐Ÿ˜• Kya baat hai Imran, aap tho bhade samajdaar nikle. Where was this voice of his when you spend time with Nikhat? When she broke of the engagement? When she begged you to say something? Nahin Imran, no brownie points for you...
Btw Di, will there be a post of yours today? 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yes, Zoya is being to impulsive and this will def backfire on her. Hope she finds out about Tanveer's truth to redeem herself here๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, for a change we wil see Zoya's redemption track๐Ÿ˜†..But I too feel Nikhat will know about Tannu and she will try to tell Najma who won't believe and say that Nikhat is getting jealous and this will be fuel to fire
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Yes, I did see the episode. OMG, what happened to him? ๐Ÿ˜ฒAll of a sudden he remembered he has a voice too, that can be used as well. ๐Ÿ˜• Kya baat hai Imran, aap tho bhade samajdaar nikle. Where was this voice of his when you spend time with Nikhat? When she broke of the engagement? When she begged you to say something? Nahin Imran, no brownie points for you...
Btw Di, will there be a post of yours today? 

No post today...still trying to catch up from other posts/ff

Imran mian tho sach much chaa gaye yaar. Which bazaar did buy a spine from? Saste mein mil gayi kya?๐Ÿ˜†
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yeah, for a change we wil see Zoya's redemption track๐Ÿ˜†..But I too feel Nikhat will know about Tannu and she will try to tell Najma who won't believe and say that Nikhat is getting jealous and this will be fuel to fire

Basically a long drawn affair with lots of hungama and name calling...bring it on QH๐Ÿ˜ƒ
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No post today...still trying to catch up from other posts/ff

Imran mian tho sach much chaa gaye yaar. Which bazaar did buy a spine from? Saste mein mil gayi kya?๐Ÿ˜†

Aap tho bahot busy hai aaj.๐Ÿ˜‰ Koi baat nahin ๐Ÿ˜Š Arre dont you know, woh Tanveer-wala bazaar hain na, he must have got it from there, discount ke saath. ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder whether this temporary spine of his will be there as well whenever his and Tanveer's truth will come out... 
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?

hmm, proably a free meal does that to a loafer๐Ÿคฃ