Imran, The Girgit! - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by neenabinu

Hey bheegi...Imran is the worst,
Watching Imran in the Khan mansion was unbearable...
and Zoya pushing with the nikhah...whats with this girl...just hope she uncovers Billo's baby secret infront of everyone

I think Zoya is having tunnel vision here...it will backfire on her big time
Originally posted by anushreemishra

What an apt comparison di...Imraan is truly a girgit...ye jitni jaldi rang badalta hai utni jaldi to girgit bhi nahi badalti hogi...
Its a fact that most colourful and beautiful animals are dangerous and poisonous and nature makes them attractive so that they can easily trap their pray...
Shayad bhagwan ne Imraan ko itna colourful sirf isliye banaya taki he can trap all the girls in Bhopal😆
These girls need to be saved from this girgit...😡
i think this will teach nikhat and najma to stay away from people too colourful...

exactly Anushree. This track will teach Najma, Nikhat and Zoya too. Zoya is being too impulsive and having tunnel vision here...
Originally posted by CanadianChik

I actually think he will go crawling back to Nikhat and she will take him in with open arms along with his love child😡

I hope Nikhat doesn't do that but u r right...i can see that happening😕
Originally posted by -Shayari-

I agree but i also dont want to say he is a chameleon.

Nikhat he was shy and quiet cause he wasnt interested in er.
Tanveer he is angry and pissed an ready to shut her up cause he doesnt want his own izzat to be scared and doesnt want the truth about him sleeping with tanu to be out to najma.
Najma he is happy talkative cause he feels comfort with her and is able to open up to her and be himself.

that's exactly what i am trying to say Rosh. People who change the way they react to people depending on the circumstance are not trust worthy. One's basic principles and character doesn't change depending on who u are talking to

Im not justifying but these characteristic changes are needed i thinkcause situations demand it and i think its kudos to the actor who plays imran for portraying these various shades and characteristics well.

if u read forum 32 article...they are trying to justify it today😆

BUT, he isnt to be trusted i agree not cause of these characterisitc changes but because of the few traits he has about lying, keeping this quiet, willing to pay hush money, sleeping wwith a s***, keeping two girls on a leash... Being a whimp and coward.. He de cant be trusted for these traits. He could be the ultimate player, who knows!?

And one thing that really gave me worry bunps was tamveers baby bomb dropping wala twist in sbs plus that moti masjid thing... Will we see asya nikaah break cause of najma and imran and baby truth? Will we see zoya telling asad to marry tanveer (dont hate me for saying this but its a genuine cocern cause tanveer is still lurking) to let najma and imran be happy together?

no way! Tanveer is out of AsYa's love life forever. I def see a tiff between AsYA because of Najma but AsYa can't break now...they are too strongly bonded with each other. 

I think that^ would he the dumvest move by far cause if tamveer truth drops then asad should drag his sister away and not let her near imran... But honestly who knows?

Could also be asya tie the knot and najmas breaks.. One siblings marriage happens and the others breaks type thing. Could he both breaks.. Could be both happens and najma becomes dilshaad.. Imran remarries tanveer? Nikhat gets a new guy altogther? Could be on najma wedding day aayan and nikhat and sk mansion finds out about them getting married and aahan comes and breaks it?

Like so many possibilities! Im just hoping no matter what asya gets married period. I really dont want thme to make some sacrifice or for them to once again break. Even though i sadly see this being a possibility.
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Sangi,

How are you?

Everytime I see Imran he reminds me of a sly fox. I still cannot see how the PH will justify all the lame sugary conversations b/w him and Nikhat...not to mention the night calls about Mohabbat and all. What was all that ? I just hate this guy for leading on Nikhat like this...did you see the way he was smiling at the dining table at khan villa ? I am so frustrated with everyone in the khan villa...have they all forgotten the way Haseena has publicly insulted Dilshad on various occasions...and now they are all having a meal together? 

Above all I seriously want to know why not a single woman in this show wants to ever pursue a career...wants to aspire to be financially independent and that includes Zoya too. None of the female characters seems to want to work...all they want is to get married. I just cannot relate to these women and I know for sure it has nothing to do with their religion or society...I have couple of Muslim friends who are established and successful in various fields ...managing work and family. It's a shame the PH is not taking this opportunity to give the right message.

Priyanka

Thanks Pri. I agree...i would like to see a working woman in QH😊

i have been well...how about U?

I hope Imran's track will teach Najma and Nikhat a lesson in life
Originally posted by rockztheIF

Unfortunately by the time Tannu revelation happens, the marriage between Najma and Imran would be over, due to hurry by Zoya. This is how CVs have made all the characters lives, so its consistent in terms of storytelling. Plus the revelation might happen during Zoya - Asad separation, so that Asad can have all the more reasons to hate Zoya. Such is the tragedy of serial. 

hope not...i feel Dilshaad's kids might have to suffer heartburn but ultimately they will marry the right person for them
Originally posted by kankabhor

I totally hated how he behaved at dining table.. How can he change so much..An right now I am upset with Zoya too, why is she hurrying Najma's marriage.. She should give time like Asad-dilshad.. Zoya is so impulsive, the girl need to clam down and think , analyze situation and understand ppl first.. She has assumed that as Najma loves Imran , he is good guy..

yes, Zoya is being to impulsive and this will def backfire on her. Hope she finds out about Tanveer's truth to redeem herself here😆
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

i think the writers want to make imran look like a nice guy who was not at fault, and further wants the audience to accept and sympathise with him, but no he is not a nice guy.. hes a great pretender, coward and big fool. btw i will never accept imran as a positive character i dont care how hard they try to change the character, he makes me feel like puking...😡  btw i find najma and nikkat to be two doe doe heads..😆

I really hope the writers want to show what they are showing right now...how untrustworthy Imran is. If they do decide to change him into the perfect man for Najma, then they need to fulfill my wish list for Imran (I made that post last week)

Najma and Nikhat are typical women who think marriage is the end game for their happiness😕
 The one thing that stood out to me in the article was the line in the last paragraph 
We believe, interesting track is coming up at Haseena Bi's residence, with Imraan, "the stud" in the lime light

So does the brother clash will happen at Hassina bi's residence or does Tanveer truth come out at Hassina bi's residence or does that mean that the KV folks go to Hassina bi's house with the proposal😕?
Originally posted by bheegi

Did u read the forum 32 article today? Ek anaar teen bimaar?

Even they have asked: Can the rel Imran stand up?😆

Yes Di, I read the article. Even they are confused what this Imran is all about. ðŸ˜•
There is even gonna be a scene at Haseena Bi's house, which we have to look forward to...??? I think it will take some time before the real Imran stands up. He needs a BPLin order for him to stand up ðŸ˜†