Imran, The Girgit! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago

Unfortunately by the time Tannu revelation happens, the marriage between Najma and Imran would be over, due to hurry by Zoya. This is how CVs have made all the characters lives, so its consistent in terms of storytelling. Plus the revelation might happen during Zoya - Asad separation, so that Asad can have all the more reasons to hate Zoya. Such is the tragedy of serial. 
I totally hated how he behaved at dining table.. How can he change so much..An right now I am upset with Zoya too, why is she hurrying Najma's marriage.. She should give time like Asad-dilshad.. Zoya is so impulsive, the girl need to clam down and think , analyze situation and understand ppl first.. She has assumed that as Najma loves Imran , he is good guy..
i think the writers want to make imran look like a nice guy who was not at fault, and further wants the audience to accept and sympathise with him, but no he is not a nice guy.. hes a great pretender, coward and big fool. btw i will never accept imran as a positive character i dont care how hard they try to change the character, he makes me feel like puking...😡  btw i find najma and nikkat to be two doe doe heads..😆
Originally posted by me2you

Since we do not know much about how the Imran-Najma love story started off, we can only assume that shayad that was the real Imran: a 'simple' college boy who fell in love with a simple college girl. But unfortunately, the guy has changed a lot and not for the better I am afraid. 

Uske himmat tho dekh ke woh waha, aram se, he is having lunch at the Khan Villa as if nothing has happened.
Nahin Di...one cannot trust a guy like him, not in my dictionary at least...  

But CV's can change his character according to their own mood ðŸ˜†

Did u read the forum 32 article today? Ek anaar teen bimaar?

Even they have asked: Can the rel Imran stand up?😆
Originally posted by Kandulu

Why they have changed imran's character completely. . I still remember hw he behaved with nikath when their rishta got finalized.. we cud c love thru his eyes fr nikath. He loved her and now a sudden change. .. if u all can remember. . The confession to nikath that he had a girl friend. .that time he was talking abt tannvi... and now it was just a one nite stand. .. ðŸ¤”

If u read the forum 32 article today, They are trying to say that he behaved lovey dovey with Nikhat as he didn't want to upset his ammi and be a good husband😕
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Sangeeta, nice post, this character gets award of being most vague character which is written with no thoughtat all...

I watched part of thursday and friday episode yesterday in Omnibus version. I was kind of sad at all happening in QH, but after reading Vicky's post in SBB kind of sure this whole Imran track is now just to create trouble around Asan and Zoya and maybe Ayaan.

They decided to give royal miss to Imran's redemtion part. But hate they are killing key characters while doing this, I literally hated Asad on friday for partial amnesia on Haseena, (how mildly he remembered their acquaintance) and full amnesia of their last Nikhat meeting where she said in loud and clear tone that she loves Imran, forget Ayaan's hate talk on Haseena .here

But then, after watching Neha and Karan scene made me cringe, no emotions whatsoever it came so plain. I am glad they are getting over it fast now skipping Imran's redemption and making us connect to their love story. Neha cannot act, she looks even worse when emotional and have seen Imran he is worse.

I hope they show good Nikhat and Asad convo, one on one, both being good actors never failed in depicting any emotional scene. I hope Ayaan throw some sense into him and he bash out on Zoya for taking marriage so lightly and making him take hasty decision. I will be missing episodes till thursday, hopefull this mess is cleared by then and both Imran and Tanveer are out soon..

Hope u are having  great time in India. From the looks of it, Zoya will be in a soup because she is the one hurrying with the nikaah. Hope Zoya uncovers the Tanveer angle too
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Thats a wonderful observation..He is just a parasite man..Najma is ruining it for everyone with her immaturity🥱 I hope they never get married cos i cant imagine dracula Haseena in the midst of all the classy people in the Khan household😆
P.S.I read your FF over the weekend and its brilliant..I know its random but thought of mentioning it here😆

Thanks for reading and liking the ff😊

Even forum 32 has stated today: can the real imran stand up? I guess no one knows😆

yeah, Khan khaandan deserves better
Originally posted by ashikakapoor

y do i feel nazma is a bait n he is in hurry to marry her n he is trying to hide abt tanveer pregy
hopefully tannu pregy comes out

certainly possible...or is it for money? Or he is just needy and wants a woman to be with him all the time?
Originally posted by MannieXO

Nope I dont trust him one bit ... I've always maintained that I dont like him and dont trust him ... I've noticed how he keeps changing his story ... he's such a liar tryna pass Tanveer on as a one-night stand but then Tanveer says they spent 2 days together (I think she meant in bed?😕) and Imraan doesnt saying anything back ... it looks like they did have an relationship ðŸ˜³ I don't think the CVs made a mistake in March with Imraan saying to Tanveer that she left him... it looks like the CVs are purposely tryna show Imraan like this who can't get his story straight (Sadly the real truth is coming out of Tanveer's mouth, minus the baby, I wont say anything about that until Tanveer shows proof considering she's a prostitute)... and then him telling Asad that neither him or Nikhat were happy in the relationship? Oh really Nikhat wasn't happy? Nikhat wasnt so happy that she kept daydreaming about a future with you? Hate how he's so insensitive of Nikhat's feelings. 

This guy just talks crap... cant believe he had the nerve to show up at Asad's house and ask them to make the arrangements to come over to his house... if he doesnt have the guts to tell his mom himself and ask his family to ask the Khan's for Najma's hand then how the hell is he gonna stick up for Najma in front of his mommy dear? 

& I dont get what's the hurry? Why is he all of a sudden so hell-bent on marrying Najma so fast? Like you just met the girl after 3 years, people change... I'm really suspicious of why he wants to marry Najma, to me it doesnt look like it's just for love ... Honestly I think Imraan is one of those people who can't stand being single and alone, they have to be in a relationship always. When one relationship breaks they quickly go looking for another one. I use to have a friend like this so these types of people definitely do exist.

nice post btw :) 

exactly Mannie. That's what I have been calling him- Needy! He constantly wants a woman to be with him

I hope the CVs have puposely shown him as a girgit and it's not poor writing
Exactly imran is man of no character...😡