Qubool Hai

Imran, The Girgit! - Page 2

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jujube

I guess we can see real Imraan only infront of Haseena Bi ðŸ˜Š

I am not sure even she knows her son. Haseena bi has been responsible for producing this girgit because of her poor parenting skills. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianChik thumbnail
All i got from the SBB (and maybe it is wish full thinking on my part) is that Najma will be saved from Imran - thanks to Asad...is that Moti Masjid ka mukadar?

If Najma and Imran do not happen then does that mean that Nikhat and Imran are meant to be and thus the brother clash as Asad always does the right but Ayaan does not ðŸ˜¡ or are Tannu and Imran / Hassina bi meant to be   ?

Or maybe this mean that maybe the CVs and zee are trolling us and the clash between the brothers will not happen because of the sisters but because the secrets of generation 1 will be revealed and brothers will once again fight over Rashid?

Either way my main concern is how all this will effect ASYA? If the sibling i.e Asad and Najma are getting married together then again ASYA nikka will be cancelled too😭

Also i am prepared  for Zoya to be bashed this week on IF for her impulsive behaviour and  rosey out look to cloud her judgement. 

Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?

first chameleon is gul khan ...then imran😆
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CanadianChik

All i got from the SBB (and maybe it is wish full thinking on my part) is that Najma will be saved from Imran - thanks to Asad...is that Moti Masjid ka mukadar?

If Najma and Imran do not happen then does that mean that Nikhat and Imran are meant to be and thus the brother clash as Asad always does the right but Ayaan does not ðŸ˜¡ or are Tannu and Imran / Hassina bi meant to be   ?

Or maybe this mean that maybe the CVs and zee are trolling us and the clash between the brothers will not happen because of the sisters but because the secrets of generation 1 will be revealed and brothers will once again fight over Rashid?

Either way my main concern is how all this will effect ASYA? If the sibling i.e Asad and Najma are getting married together then again ASYA nikka will be cancelled too😭

Also i am prepared  for Zoya to be bashed this week on IF for her impulsive behaviour and  rosey out look to cloud her judgement. 

I think AsYa's relationship will not get affected by Najma fiasco. They might have normal hubby wife kind of tiffs but not a major one.

Yes, Zoya will be bashed for sure but I also feel in the end, Zoya will uncover Tanveer's truth...so all will end well😊
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whirl

first chameleon is gul khan ...then imran😆

Actually, I feel Gul has stuck to her story and she will continue to stick to her plan...little changes here and there are expected
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
okay dii i said that he should had have some moral justification that is growing up a spine and reformation! NOW I DEMAND NONE. He doesn't even deserves the Sexy Bitch TANVEER. Period. 
CanadianChik thumbnail

A man whose character changes with the person he is with is a man who cannot be trusted

IMO Imran does not know himself or what he wants - he does not have a strong personality like the Khan men.
  • Rashid - might not talk much and therefore comes across as spineless but he also stands his ground for his loved ones 
  • Asad - the strongest of all the men in QH who will always do the right thing by everyone
  • Ayaan - Might be hot headed and impulsive and not always take the right path but his intentions are always good and fights for his loved ones
Imran does not seem to have any of these qualities ðŸ˜¡
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

okay dii i said that he should had have some moral justification that is growing up a spine and reformation! NOW I DEMAND NONE. He doesn't even deserves the Sexy Bitch TANVEER. Period. 

NOOO...don't say that. I really want  a family portrait of Imran-Tanveer-Haseena...please😊
CanadianChik thumbnail

NOOO...don't say that. I really want  a family portrait of Imran-Tanveer-Haseena...please😊

Hope this comes true ... it will make a great Xmas card😆

bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CanadianChik

IMO Imran does not know himself or what he wants - he does not have a strong personality like the Khan men.
  • Rashid - might not talk much and therefore comes across as spineless but he also stands his ground for his loved ones 
  • Asad - the strongest of all the men in QH who will always do the right thing by everyone
  • Ayaan - Might be hot headed and impulsive and not always take the right path but his intentions are always good and fights for his loved ones
Imran does not seem to have any of these qualities ðŸ˜¡

Absolutely!  Despite all their flaws, the Khan men win hands down against Imran😆