dont HIT me...PLZ - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by poulomi12

She has the freedom now... she can dress her in anything sexy lehenga choli, lingerie,etc.๐Ÿ˜†of course taking Paridhi's consent.๐Ÿ˜‰
That would be awesome...
Paridhi then can sing I'm sexy and I know it

She has the freedom now... she can dress her in anything sexy lehenga choli, lingerie,etc.๐Ÿ˜† of course taking Paridhi's consent.๐Ÿ˜‰

ZOMG lingerie? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Rajat should also be dressed down. Let loose, wear simple sherwani things. He needs clothing where his face is in the spotlight, and not stuff which overwhelms his beautiful face. 
Originally posted by ameilia

OMG Ankit added me.
I dnt want to ask him about JA and tell him to check IF caz that might scared him away๐Ÿ˜†

would be fun to see him getting irked huh? what say... lets pull his leg huh?
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

your imagination is sharamless..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
kaun kambakht sharam se imagine karta hai...๐Ÿ˜†
The one where we want Lavina and Ankit to date..
๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Secrets of Taj airing at 8 india time lol half an hour already gone

Argh another conspiracy theory... ! It being a Shiva temple...
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

<div></div>our agar ankit is bareme rajat our paridhi ko batayega...toh wo dono bhi ghabra jayega...
Wo Dono behtah ho jayenge
Do u want to have Maan sing bath scene too...? 

Do u want to have Maan sing bath scene too...? 

I want an Adham bath scene. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Argh another conspiracy theory... ! It being a Shiva temple...

That ridiculous claim was by PN Oak.

Purushottam Nagesh Oak (2 March 1917 ' 4 December 2007), commonly referred to as P. N. Oak, was an Indian writer, notable for his Hindu-centric brand of historical revisionism. Oak's "Institute for Rewriting Indian History" issued a quarterly periodical called Itihas Patrika in the 1980s.

Oak's claims, e.g. that Christianity and Islam are both derivatives of Hinduism, or that the Catholic Vatican, Kaaba and the Taj Mahal were once Hindutemples to Shiva,[1] and their reception in Indian popular culture have been noted by observers of contemporary Indian society, who variously characterized Oak as a "mythistorian"[2] or more directly as a "crackpot".[3] In his book, Some Missing Chapters of World History, Oak claimed that the first civilization was developed in India from which all world civilizations grew. He wrote books in three languages.

Some peeps are nutters!

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago