dont HIT me...PLZ - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Star_girl

Ankit Raizada, I think. Cue the screams of ASR fangirls. πŸ˜†
u is this an kit raizaida πŸ˜† Asr πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Aww.i like ur policy make use of what u have.:)πŸ˜†I am sure one day he will know there is a fan called Disha, and u never know of the future.😳

How about Lavina and RT date?🀣That would make Ruqlal fans happy, and Akdha pissed.We would have a tug of war.The forum would be more spicy and interesting.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣

Hawww.Thats so sweet. *fingers crossed πŸ˜†* in that case,i would want to be the sane fan,not the insane one i usually am πŸ˜› warna meri izzat ka falooda ho jaayega uske saamne πŸ€ͺ

Lavina and Rt date? Dude!U like totally rock πŸ€£ poora forum ulta pulta ho jaayega  πŸ€ͺ

however,for me,they'll always remain prithvi and chamki ,so yeah.it will always seem like two old friends going on a normal lunch or somethin πŸ˜† 

^^ do u see how cute they look here? πŸ˜† they were such cute kids! πŸ˜† 
dont ask me what mehul is doing with lavina's hair πŸ˜›

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Aww.i like ur policy make use of what u have.:)πŸ˜†I am sure one day he will know there is a fan called Disha, and u never know of the future.😳

How about Lavina and RT date?🀣That would make Ruqlal fans happy, and Akdha pissed.We would have a tug of war.The forum would be more spicy and interesting.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣 I can't imagine Lavina with Rajat..  People generally liked smiley. I can't think of anyone who will be happy with the pairing. Imagine what will become of this forum if this happens for real!

If Paridhi does not have anyone in his life already , then I want her to date Prince or Vickeey . 

But , at the end of the day whoever she or Rajat date , it's their life n their decision . 

I'll be happy if I see my princess happy . I want nothing more , honestly . 

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Ankit is in fb , he's in my friend list , a very sweet guy n I think he's dating someone πŸ˜Š
From one of his photo it seems , but she could be a cousin or friend too , I'm not sure 

🀣U seem to have all the cast of JA in your Fb.🀣
But Ekta's track record of making up couples will not be broken. πŸ˜† Koi na koi couple ban hi jayega. I don't get it, 4-Lions, with so much romance in their shows, never made up one real life couple. And Ekta pretty much made up the ninety percent of telly couples. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Ankit is in fb , he's in my friend list , a very sweet guy n I think he's dating someone πŸ˜Š
From one of his photo it seems , but she could be a cousin or friend too , I'm not sure 

^^ Is this him?
OMG Ankit is really hot and that Suryabhan guy too.
Originally posted by disha15

🀣

Hawww.Thats so sweet. *fingers crossed πŸ˜†* in that case,i would want to be the sane fan,not the insane one i usually am πŸ˜› warna meri izzat ka falooda ho jaayega uske saamne πŸ€ͺ

Lavina and Rt date? Dude!U like totally rock πŸ€£ poora forum ulta pulta ho jaayega  πŸ€ͺ

however,for me,they'll always remain prithvi and chamki ,so yeah.it will always seem like two old friends going on a normal lunch or somethin πŸ˜† 

^^ do u see how cute they look here? πŸ˜† they were such cute kids! πŸ˜† 
dont ask me what mehul is doing with lavina's hair πŸ˜›

I am sure ur munda will be happy to see so many well wisher from the beginning of his career.:)

Yeah for u, but not for everyone. U always post that pic, don't u of them?🀣Forum rank will even go more up, and at least mods will be more active instead of being so lazy here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†U know sometimes what slips out of tongue can come true as they say.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†