-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
we watch d3 only for swaron n for me
No swaron = No d3
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We truly watch D3 only and only for swaron if there if no swaron there is no D3 at all for all the swaron fans..
We saw the gradual developmeant of the characters with every passing episode and it was truly a treat to watch swayam turn from a hopelessly and head over heels mad in love with sharon to a confident boy who would never ever feel scared to express his love.. And sharon's character changed from a arrogant diva to a girl head over heels in love..
We want our swaron back enough of the distance and enough of the disappointments.. Hope to see swaron patching up soon..
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is the first time i have read this topic so commenting for first time..actually i have been inactive for past 7 months so not live with all the updates...

But reading of this post made live for everything that is going on...i am very happy to see a SwaRon topic being put up so constructively...finally i can see fans who know how to convey how to express what we want...

congratulations to ishita for making such constructive and beautiful topic...this will surely make its impact..i stand by each and every word you said in that post...

Really SwaRon has been a strong piller of the show through various ups downs..only swaron is the sole reason why show has been able to save its trps after exit of many main actors...but its also a fact that SwaRon story has never been treated how it should have been...

now when creatives are changing...i on behalf of all SwaRon fans expect that SwaRon story will be treated at its dur please bring back the essence of SwaRon love...they were not couple before but their love was always visible now days it has eloped please bring back that feeling back in SwaRon...

Everyfan smiles and cries with SwaRon so please comsider this post and provide SwaRon fans with some happiness...

Thank you again for raising the topic..

Pratik...
Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well the Post title clearly states what we want to say and  I agree to it. D3 for me is only SWARON and please don't sideline them.
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We watch D3 only for swaron!!!
want swaron parch up!!!
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SwaRon = D3
D3 = SwaRon

want their patchup :)
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we watch D3 only for swayam and sharon !!!!
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SwaRon=D3. No SwaRon=No D3. Give SwaRon patchup ASAP. And dont dare to sideline them. -_-
cscs thumbnail
want our swaron back..😭
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This post is reaching 100th page 😕 Still we haven't got proper swaron track 😕