We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon - Page 44

Posted: 10 years ago
want swaron patchup soon
Originally posted by Jenila

First of all this is a wonderful post.

I was not a regular viewer of D3. But while changing the channels, I have seen a promo of D3 where Swayam was so lovingly looking at the picture of Sharon in his Laptop and Sharon in the background admiring him. And that was the moment I fell in love with them and the amazing chemistry that they portray on screen.

I love and watch D3 only and only for Swayam and Sharon. The Characters can only be played by these two wonderful actors (Vrushika and Shantanu). And its truly a delight to watch them irrespective of onscreen and off screen. Thanks Cvs for the wonderful and unique story of D3 and of course of our lovely couples Swaron.

Love to see more Swaron scenes CVs.

Good to see new fans for swaron😃 welcome to swaronland
Originally posted by Jenila

First of all this is a wonderful post.

I was not a regular viewer of D3. But while changing the channels, I have seen a promo of D3 where Swayam was so lovingly looking at the picture of Sharon in his Laptop and Sharon in the background admiring him. And that was the moment I fell in love with them and the amazing chemistry that they portray on screen.

I love and watch D3 only and only for Swayam and Sharon. The Characters can only be played by these two wonderful actors (Vrushika and Shantanu). And its truly a delight to watch them irrespective of onscreen and off screen. Thanks Cvs for the wonderful and unique story of D3 and of course of our lovely couples Swaron.

Love to see more Swaron scenes CVs.

welcome to the group its amazing to see new swaron fans asking for more romantic swaron scenes no doubt swaron can make anyone fall for them ðŸ˜ƒ

want to see the intense passionate swaron back

just cant wait for swaron patch up bus abhi next date i want soon but after patch up 
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

Good to see new fans for swaron😃 welcome to swaronland
Thanks to the wonderland of Swaron
Originally posted by sanchiswaron

welcome to the group its amazing to see new swaron fans asking for more romantic swaron scenes no doubt swaron can make anyone fall for them ðŸ˜ƒ
So true they are so adorable who makes us hooks towards them.
We watch D3 only for SwaROn /VruShan ..want to see happy swaron :)
Want swaron patch up kab milenga?