Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: muskurana

I agree.Rain dance was really short and rushed. And about the remaining 3 wishes- I don't even think they will see daylight.😭

yesss... i agree too... lets pray fr swayams wishes come true. 
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Winds.of.Winter

I havent told u this before but im pretty fond of reading ur comments πŸ˜› I read them first on shishir's post. And thnku *takes a bow*

PS laila-ish

You are fond of my comments .😲
You must be the only one around here to do so .πŸ˜†

PS: I so love Sharon laila-ish ways too .    

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cscs

D3= SWARON= VRUSHAN

This equation really defines D3. πŸ‘πŸΌ
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No VruShan...NO D3 for us. SwaRon= VruShan. SwaRon are the soul of D3.
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: diya90

This equation really defines D3.πŸ‘πŸΌ

D3-Vrushan[Swaron]=> No channel V n no D3 😳
CVS formula is very easy to remember, so I hope you'll never forget this 😳
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

i forgot to say about their duets dude!! Rain dance sequence was a very short one..Itne din k baad when SwaRon are together it could have a little longer..& what about the rest 3 wishes of Swayam?? is it even going to fulfill or not..I'm hell scared ...

YESSS. The short term memory loss is back 🀒

Swayam's 3 more wishes 😲😲

Abhi to Vrushi bimaar. but as soon as she comes back, want THE WISHES being shown to us in the best way possible 😳

No SwaRon= No D3 😎

Originally posted by: TanHaSwaRon12

yesh..because of swaron only we watch d3 ..they are so adorable..Why don't they exist in real?? :'( so many ups & downs in swaron storylne..still we are dying to see them & it proves how much strong their relationship is..Be it individually or as a couple!!

πŸ˜† 😭 yes why dont they exist?
But then again VruShan make them ALMOST real dont they? ☺️

Originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

Awesome post IB..a much needed one ;) thanks for this ..:D

20th april 2011 ..It was THE DAY 2 years back we got  a glimpse of 2 newbies i.e. Swayam & Sharon on Channel V ..Was not a regular viewer of D3 by that time ..When i thought of giving a final chance to D3 a scene was going on "Subah bilkul tumhari tarah hoti hai Sharon" Remember RDX party's next episode it was.I completely fell in Love with Swayam & Sharon after this scene only!!

Their tremendous improvement in acting makes me speechless sometimes,their dance leaves me spellbound every time i watch them..They do have the X-factor to pull audience towards them..I should say "Our SwaRon are Magnetic" Never knew a frictional character would affect us this much.. we cry with them,Laugh with them..Their sizzling chemistry,electrofying dance performances,intensity take us to a totally different world..(To SWARON LAND) 😎 With every passing day they define a new meaning of L-O-V-E & they make us realize that true love still exists :)

Shantanu Maheshwari,Vrushika Mehta & SK can't thank you guys enough for portraying Swayam & Sharon so beautifully & taking SwaRon to a different level..You guys made us fall in love with SwaRon more by your realistic acting :)

It's SwaRon only because of whom we are still stick to D3 ..We waited 2 long years to see SwaRon as a couple..& finally when we got our SwaRon,we  deserve a Romantic SwaRon centric track with nobody's interference!! SwaRon are the reason we watch D3 ..So please it hurts when they don't get proper screen space !!

Mishra madam, aapki baatein alwz start with RDX party πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well yes ofcourse but for me when i see VruShan wala SwaRon i feel mera 2012 waste gaya. 🀒

VruShan = SwaRon for me. and I WANT TO SEE THEM MORE IN D3, wo bhi together together ☺️

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first of all awsum post...
i agree with each and every line of it... 
went through memory lane of full swaron journey full of ups and downs...
but now finally we r getting the swaron we have always dreamed for... this angle of third person in it is very irking... i want only swayam-sharon to be together any third person in it will not be at all tolerated...
as ur title says i'm watching d3 only to watch shantanu n vrushika together as SWARON... 
i m hating dese unnecessary MUs n fights between them... 😑 
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Winds.of.Winter

Indeed we have so many phases of SwaRon Rosh 😲

This time we need SwaRon happy romantic and TOGETHER through thick and thin 😳

m hoping they'll show SwaRon stand strong in this current track and we'll get trusting-each-other phase to see too :) hopefully things will turn our way in good time :)