Users

Frequent Posters

ranjuranjitha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful update...
loved it...!
shyam is really a great man...!
he knows what exactly he is doing...
but just hope he doesnt get into any trouble...
thanks for the pm!
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update...
loved it!
thanks for the pm...!
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shyam and Prem father's are really nasty
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update

loved it a lot

thanx fr d pm dear
Tulipdulip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The end is nearing.. And I'm nervous... Pls update soon...
Mind blowing!!
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I read the beginning of this FF months before but lost the track of it. Even though the previous chapters have been removed i have fair idea what the story is all about.

My god so many mystries in one story. This story is capable of making one say what the f**k all the time with so many revealation of the relations between the characters. I can't even think how you came up with this story that has so many twist and turns that leave one to think what the heck is happening!

So Rahul aka ainesh is not dharamchand's son but avni's son.

arnav and khushi are married but khushi and rahul are faking to be in love.

shyam is tapasya's and dharamchand's son.

arnav met his mother, who was kept by shashi gupta all these years. That was the biggest shock. Yash gupta's son is the one betraying them.

prem got to know about his father and shyam has gone mad becoz of tapasya's accident.

as i had read the first few chapters it was easy to read the the current track.

its an amazing story.
update soon...

bookmarked. don't want to loose the story again.
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello all,

I hope you are having a great and successful time both in your personal and professional front. A heartfelt thanks to you all for keeping my journey here a very successful one and giving me a chance to share my stories, as well, help me develop/improve my writing skills. You guys are the best, and I am glad to know you are interested and a little sad for this story reaching its end.

I am very sorry as I have been busy from past few days with personal life that I hadn't had a chance to type the next part, or any parts in that matter. The number of updates has reduced gradually with a narrow curve that some of you felt, even PM'ed me, thinking I left IF of sort or stopped PMing for the updates. I am very much overwhelmed to receive such a response from you all, I am very much disappointed to receive few other PM's, asking me link to this thread, asking me to re-consider posting previous removed parts in this FF and in CL, in particular. The much disappointing fact is that these PM's are from people who never bothered to comment in any of my works.

On a side, I really felt happy to receive these requests from you all, even PDF version from my ever trusty readers who never left me alone in this journey of mine and I did give my word for them that I will definitely share this FF of PDF version for them alone, the same requests from silent readers is highly disappointing.

I never demanded for likes or comments for any of the works from day one. I just asked you guys to share how you felt but I think this is the high time to push my morals, as I like to name them, and have few demands for my own good. If that makes me selfish and demanding writer, let it be and call me with all the names you have in book for such behavior. But I decided and going to stick in this issue. Enough is enough.

So here are my changed rules, having no other option but to rub them on you. Let me tell you beforehand. These are mostly for silent readers out there. Not for the ones who stayed by me throughout the journey.

I am not going to accept any buddy requests or consider any such PMs from them and simply ignore and reject the requests. Period.

I am not going to re-post any of removed parts.

If required, I will shift this FF to a private blog for the rest of the parts, as there is really less parts to reach its end, and will give access to my regular readers, and for this, I want these readers opinions, as how many of you are okay/comfortable with this idea.

I really am done. I mean it now. Sometimes, it is frustrating to read few really silly doubts and generally make me doubt my skills in writing. Seriously, is it not clear that Shyam knew Rahul being Ainesh and it is Tapasya who met with an accident? And Adi being younger brother of Arnav? These kind of things sadden me like hell.

Please excuse me for being rude, if that is what I really am being. But I don't think I am being one. Here, I am not demanding for comments, guys. All I am asking you is not to send me PM's for previous parts, silent readers. I am trying to save your and my time from such things as I will not change my mind and really will not bother to even reply to them.

And for those who stood by me, well, I really love you guys and I owe you all, a big time.

Thank you...

Vanhi

Edited by Vanhi_Karthikey - 10 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey any decision u take I am ok with it.
I comment n wud love to read the end
gayugaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
which is right you can do that we are with you
Barunsanaya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Di
Don get upset...
We r wid u watever u choose...
B'coz at d end I just wana read dis story b'coz it's Lyk addiction...
Wherever u feel Lyk updating update it...
B'coz m I m in love wid dis story f urs ...
N I really want dis story to be read again n again...
So wenevr u r comfortable plz update it b'coz m dying to read nxt part
;)