Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well written chapter!
Couldnt comment der due to laptop issues!
Bt Arjun's state was described perfectly!
Even Prem's broken state was written aptly!
Waiting eagerly for d final count down!
Shyam and prem are d people whose thoughts makes you pity them for a while bt later on d way challenge d situation is jst awsumm... Dat myt b quite difficult to write,bt u r doing dat! Hats off dear !
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i cant access blog link .plz include me in ur blog account my emailid is [email protected] send me blog link via pm please .i am very sad bcoz cant able to read this part.plz give me atleast  one pm.then i will bookmark the link.
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Asrkkgsr

i cant access blog link .plz include me in ur blog account my emailid is [email protected] send me blog link via pm please .i am very sad bcoz cant able to read this part.plz give me atleast  one pm.then i will bookmark the link.

Sent an invitation to your gmail account. Check it
starsarun thumbnail
Take care Di. I was hoping that ILWY will be completed till I will leave but...
Thanks for giving me a beautiful story Di. You are a ⭐️
harikashiva25 thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
PLEASE SEND ME BLOG LINK TO MY GMAIL ID 
ullx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haiii jaldi se link snd kr do meri raatain kaisay kat rai h ye srf mjy pta h😆🤢
i knw i m really annoying u bt cant help i jst want to knw whats happening in this ff
waiting for ur reply plus blog link 😉
tinkleby thumbnail
Hey,

I just wanted to know that,the chapters that have been deleted,will you be posting them on the blog?
samarablog thumbnail
Hey..just saw the msg where u asked for the links where readers have put their comments..
here is mine, for thread 9: 

90276321   90286575   90632066  90853878   91252859   92278108  

Thread8:

89265659   89869632   91036581  

and so on...
If you find suitable, do add me to ur bloglist..

p.s. my id:

Edited by samarablog - 10 years ago
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I started reading and you ended already here in IF and started posting in blog...I'm really sad...now only I'm following your work starting from Palace of illusion and now The tale of two hearts...Now I'm all the more determined to not leave any of your update and follow you commenting on each part so that I'll be at least get to read these two ff from start to end with your permission. 

I don't know if you will sent me the link or not but I'll try any way my mail id is [email protected]. also read your note stating you had removed all the parts, is the parts available in blog or there too recent parts will be posted. 

Another question, will this story be published if then let me know I'll surely buy and read it there. I left hanging the story in reaching half way and was moving in snail pace that it gone  from IF, like your the two story I'm following currently, this one too sounded different when I started but alas... Let me know if I'm invited or not. hope one day I'll be able to read this master piece of yours.

srya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi 
i try to pm u..but it showing error...please give me ur blog link in [email protected] u will have a look at it...