Fan Fictions

ARHI In Love With You...? Th 9 Link for thread 10 updated - Page 85

stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear take as much time you need
As I know and everyone here also know that people have there personal life too and you can't just sit around and just prepare the blog
We will surely wait as we trust you and just Don't rush in things
We will here only and wait for your update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nighat94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vanhi_Karthikey

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hello again,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It is difficult and time consuming thing if the blog is a private one. However, I am trying to check my mails and provide access to those who requested me for the same, but still unable to recover it completely, as personal life is killing all my free time now a days. I would like you to give me required time in doing so. As promised earlier, I will provide access to all the requests any time till Monday, and then post next parton the same day. So, if you once sent it, wait till the next update. It is a request. Please don't keep on sending them twice and trice.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Another important note is that of silent readers issue. I am fed up with these requests, guys. Seriously. Take a break. When I said that I am not going to change my mind, I really meant it. Please don't bother me with constant PM's and Emails. That is not going to work. I can't reply to each and every PM. And I am simply going to ignore them too...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Granting access for regular readers will not be a problem. I will accept them by seeing their names. However, for those who are not regular but still commented few times and if they haven't got access by this Monday, I request you to send me a PM or mail at that moment, along with pg numbers as where you used to comment. I am sorry for being rude, but that helps me know that you are not a silent reader. I am a human, after all, and can't remember everyone... Hope that is not a problem for those readers.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And this will be my last note regarding blog access.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">As far PM's are concerned... follow the blog and once you started following my blogs, an automatic update notification will be received to your emails from my blog. I repeat this, I WILL NOT send mails but the blog itself does that work so don't forget to "Follow" the blog..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thank you,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Vanhi</font>

hi i am new to this forum here ..
I have read your whole ff in love with you and
I love your story. I promise to comment from now on
I dont now so much about india-forum ..
If you will allow me to read more in your blog
I did not now how to comment before i am still learning
the about the forum..;))
My id
[email protected]

shah.1234 thumbnail
I also comnted on he work on Monday if I didn't get ur mail will soon send u page number
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the note dear. 
dprover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This one of your first story I started following and now following rest too. Will be waiting on updates on blog...
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the note V
Have sent you a request from shamz94
llakshmisree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey good one
Edited by llakshmisree - 10 years ago
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter...
I love it!!
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the blog think seems to be a tough job
i hope by monday everything gets solved😊
will be waiting for ur blog link
best of luck😊
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i regularly read and comment your updates.i couldn't read the last chapter
please sent me the blog link in this id.
[email protected].