Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyjsr20 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful piece of writing..

u hav managed to keep the suspense even though the facts and reasons hav been cleared

gr8 sense of protraying this story in such a way...just loved it
vplh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guess who's back?!?! Sorry I haven't been able to comment! School is just crazy and I am swamped with so much work that I have no time to enjoy IF! I'll try to comment as frequently as I can and make them as in depth as I can but I can't promise you anything! I just wanted to let you know one thing though... If you ever need an opinion of how the story or character is shaping or on any revisions needed then know that I'm here to help! I'm happy that you're serious about this whole writing thing! Ok... Let me start with the update... I don't know how in depth I want to go but I'll at least try to convey what I get out of the update.
First let just point out that Prem is finally getting the spotlight he deserves. Though half of the update was about him at least he was the star of it. This revelation about his father is big and gives us lots if insight into their relationship. It was always known that Prem admires and reveres Yash but we never saw the strong bond Prem shared with Shashi. It's interesting to see how his idol and role model has quickly fallen in his eyes. He still tries to hold on to the belief that it is all a lie and that they must be wrong about his father because Prem cannot even imagine wanting to be like a man who is responsible for the pain his family and others are going through. Prem still harbors these strong feelings and it slowly becomes hard for the readers to pick who is more unfortunate. Shyam found out about his parentage but it was not like he already had a glorified image of his father which has been shattered. And he was more led into the truth and, though it affected him, was not something that affects his outlook on his life since Dharmachand was not the father figure in his life. Prem has it harder in that the man he wanted to be ended up being the one who hurts him the most. Prem is battling in that his father loves him so much that he is willing to through the other members of the family under the bus but yet he has not completely understood the meaning and implications of family and love. Prem shows his strength by announcing his decision of siding with his Dadaji and the man he thought his father to be, one full of righteousness and one who will take care of the family. Prem is truly the star.
Now I don't have that much time left to talk about Adi and Jeevika. Let me jut say that I love the pair a lot! But I have some concerns I want to bring up to you and I don't know if this is how you want them to be portrayed or not. But, reading the part with Adi and Jeevika was almost synonymous to the Arhi romance from IPK. When I was reading about them it didn't feel characteristically like Jeevika and Adi but instead Arnav and Khushi from the serial. I don't know if that how you want to portray them but I just thought I'd let you know that I personally think that their love story is being drowned in the Arhi romance that we're all used to and it is not given a chance to develop and grow as a separate relationship.
Overall I loved the update! And thank you for PMing me even though I don't comment as often anymore! I'll try to comment as much as I can!
Sunandha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please send me blog link to [email protected]
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: nasirazaman2012

vani di its not fair i m reading this story from long not i want to read its end plz plz plz
[email protected] plz di dont disappointed me

I am sorry, I didn't get you... How is it unfair on my part if I decide not to share my work with silent readers???

You might follow this FF for a long time, but if this does not make you share your views (whatever reasons might be), how is that you feel it fair to ask not to disappoint you now??? After I particularly mentioned I ll not accept or provide access to silent readers from past two days...??
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful
brilliant update
loved it
captivating and entertaining and beautiful
superbbb

continue soon
thanx for the pm
pls add me in the blog
akkidha thumbnail
i have already sent a request through mail 
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update... awesome...loved it
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Ohhh God..everything is realy messed up..
I dont whom i should be sad more for..
Be it Shyam,Arnav,prem ,Jeevika or Now Khushi too..
I was really missing khushi and was gonna ask too k where she is..but she is here..
but Whats gonna happen to Arnav...
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Last update of this FF on IF.
It was pleasure To read the chapters of this thread.
loved this update and what i loved most was how khushi broke down in front of adi and she hugged.

i have no idea about adi and jeevika as i just read this thread chapters and the initial chapters of the story.

poor prem, it was so painful for him to see the man who was his ideal betray his family.

Best of luck to you for the rest of the story.

Now i say goodbye to the story.Edited by arshina223 - 10 years ago