Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sindhu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Vanhi!

You've portrayed Prem's inner turmoil beautifully. I could totally imagine everything that you wrote. Prem is another beautiful character you created. His character always reminded me of my own brother.

You create an imagery and it makes the reading experience all the more wonderful! :)

I was kind of missing Adi and Jeevika and you included them! :D Finally, Adi can be a happy man. But there arrives the twist. It'd be interesting to see how the story shapes up further.

Happiness doesn't last longer. Life is a mixture of happiness and sorrow. That's exactly how everyone's life is, in this story. All the characters have extreme dosages of either of them.

Well, I was a silent reader till now and I have no right to agree or disagree with your decision. But I'd definitely respect it. Take care! Keep smiling! :)

- Sindhuja

P.S. Your updates always make my adrenaline rush with anticipation as to what gets disclosed today!Edited by -Sindhu- - 10 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was a lovely update and quite crucial too.
Heart goes out to Prem and he is wonderful to stand tall  amidst the ruins!
Arnav and Prem realize that Khushi might be in danger and Malhotra is much dangerous than they thought. 
They realize that there is no room for even a slighest of lax!

Loved it dear.
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dats a gud news !
And thanx for considering d recently joined readers request! :)
EMERALD-S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Finally jeevika agreed to gove their relationship a chance. Loved it
Camb thumbnail

Brilliant update, i wonder any film-makers would take this script and make a picture/Serial with it, i would be really glad if that happens. The story is really going on high note, and i adore all the characters, next update might handle Jeevi and Adi's bond perhaps with the latest news about Tapasya, looking forward to read it.

skan421 thumbnail
Great Update
Please can u give me access to your blog

Thanks
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will be waiting for ur updates on mon
plzz can u send me ur blog link?😭
 as though i comment; i'm not in ur buddy list
i've now sent u the request😊
plzz help me
bzw will ur other FF' Consummate Love' wii also move to the blog?
waiting for a response...
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read ur story n comment bt u not in my frnd list so will u plz access me to ur blog
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the way prem talked to his dad
Too good one.
Gosh I hope everyone is safe n DM is suffered n not others.
Hope khushi comes out well out of this.
Guess her father can.help somewhere
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just cant even think of Prem's situation right now ... He not only got betrayal from his own father but also his beliefs of all this time shattered ... Its like the situation when ur dream turns out into ur worst nightmare ... My heart goes to that man ... But as usual like the other men he is not that weak to get smitten by the situation . N i like this story also because of the strong portrayal of all the main male leads ...

ADI - Jeevika ment was sweet. And Khushi's bad intuition is just adding the pace to our heartbeat .. I just cant help my self to wait till monday but still i have to...
Thnx 4 the pm !
TC !

PS - This is the story via which i found a vibrant and passionate writer Vanhi ... U have a sole authority to do anything with this story ..N i m ok with ur decisions as long as i m accessible to this story .

PPS - have sent u the request to get access to the blog ( username - cheesyiam)
n yea waiting for the updates of sandcastle & CBTY