Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
poor prem to go up against the father he love and respected the one who showed him wrong and right is ripping him apart hope arnav reaches in time and khushi is not hurt and adi is so cute him and jeevika how are they going to break the news to her him not sure who to go after to console awesome update beautifully done thanks for the pm
shah.1234 thumbnail
vahni I need blog link .my I'd is
[email protected]
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
excellent part...
adorable bonding...
i am feeling proud of shyam,he is a wonderful big brother...
i love him...
continue soon...
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello again,

Thank you for supporting me in this decision. I haven't added all. Need to check mails and ll provide access to them in a while. As next update for this FF ll be on Monday, as said in my previous PM, you and I have plenty of time for blog access. Please be patient for me to add you all.

I can't believe I received 42 PMs from last update regarding this blog issue and it is unbelievable that 25 of them are from people I have no idea who they are... or simply, from silent readers. I already informed this, and I am telling you again, guys, please don't sent PM's and waste your and my time. I really am not going to provide any access to them. This FF is very close to my heart and I ll not compromise in this matter. It had been a wonderful journey from last December... Nearly 9 months and now, I am being so particular about it. Do understand my own personal reasons for being so hard on you. But, I am not going to change my mind in this matter.

For my regular readers who sent PM's, I read all of them and ll comment in a while. I do remember all of them and it ll not be a problem for them.

Thank you,

Vanhi
MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful chapter:-) prems emotions are beautifully described!
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its difficult to see one's father as a cheat...i feel sorry for prem...
adi and jeevika part is cute...
and for arnav i also feel the same as khushi...
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice...

Waiting for ur next update ... 😊 
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its difficult to see one's father as a cheat...i feel sorry for prem...
adi and jeevika part is cute...
and for arnav i also feel the same as khushi...
thks for the pm...
and please acccept me for the blog link...
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
thnx fr d pm
allow me to access to ua blog
my mail id is [email protected]..
continue soon
Edited by luckyarshi143 - 10 years ago
-Sindhu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Vanhi! I hope you're doing good in both, your personal as well as your professional front. :)

I came across your FF, 'In Love With You... ?' in the second week of August. Although I'm a Arnav-Khushi fan, I hardly read any of their Fan Fictions. But somehow, I got attracted to your FF's title and wanted to give it a try and I can proudly say that it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. :D I read all the chapters in one go, but unfortunately couldn't comment in the thread as I was caught up in giving exams and interviews and later I had to travel the whole of August. Amidst all this, I never missed an update, thankfully. Because if I had, I'd have definitely missed out on a couple of chapters and that would have for sure made me depressed. I just got free and I thought I should first go and comment on the FF that made me truly fall in love with Arnav-Khushi all over again! <3

You have not just made me fall in love with Arnav-Khushi, but also each and every character! Every character is sketched perfectly and you've shown their traits so beautifully. They've grown so well and shaped up brilliantly. I'd love to read the whole story all over again after you finish it.

There were a couple of twists that shocked me to the core but it also gave me an insight of how you think. You came up with twists when we readers least expected it. Be it Khushi's real name revelation to Arnav or Yash Gupta's real motives or Rahul being Ainesh and a Raizada or Jeevika knowing the whole truth or Shyam being Tapasya's son or Ekta being alive or Shashi Gupta being on the other side or Shyam being Dharamchand Malhotra's son or Prem knowing his father's true colors. Every single twist was brought out at the perfect time! I applaud your creativity! Simply flawless! Take a bow, my girl!

Every character, small or big, has such significance in the story, that it amazes me. How did you come up with such a mind-blowing idea? Please tell me!

All the actors you chose to portray your characters fit into the bill perfectly! Especially, Ajith for Arjun Singh Raizada. Being a half Tamilian and half Telugu, I grew up watching these actors. I love all the South Indian actors, you've chosen my favorites. :D

I should definitely mention about Shyam Manohar Jha. He needs special applause here. I just love him SO much in this FF. He truly exudes so much power and has such self control and knows when to be calm and when to take charge over the situation. I guess he's my favorite character in the whole FF.

Although I'm a little sad that the story is about to end, but as they say, all good things must come to an end, so will this. I'm glad that I was part of the journey. :)

Can't wait to read the further chapters. So much is still there to happen! God! I'm so excited! :D You can definitely expect comments from now on. Been silent for far too long and I'm so sorry for that.

I've not read your other works. Wanted to read 'Consummate Love', since you removed the chapters from the previous threads, I'll wait for the PDF or book version of it. :)

You'll definitely go a long way. God bless you! Take care! :) Keep smiling! :)

- Sindhuja

P.S. Congratulations on getting married! Happy Married Life! :D