Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Update...
Poor Shyam...Dharamchand Molahotra is way to smart...through Jeevika..he came to know about Tapasya..he has eye on everything..what is going on in Gupta House...that's y he came to know about Adi and Jeevika...
Waiting for Prem's reaction..
Thanks for PM
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just it was like a film. Really shyam is a man to bring out things. Thks for the pm dear.
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very intense and an emotional update...hats off shyam...i jus love d way he is carrying himself...loved d way not evn 4 once he is faltering n d way he is digging d thngs out was jus fab...no words 2 xplain how i feel abt dat slime malhothra n d back stabber shashi...loved d way prem spoke dat no body has d right 2 kill him but 4 his dadaji n him...cant wait 2 read more...
shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... fantabulous update.. love shyams self control.. his calculation moves.. the lawyer in him is comings out... super duper amazing ... and then the heroic entry by prem... he will straighten his dad... action Times.. update soon hunny...
starsarun thumbnail
My heart was beating so fast actually running Di when I was reading about Shyam.. But Di that last line of Prem made my eyes teary..
May be Khushi is known to little bit of the past but I bet The bays or say men are going through right now is very painful in the way if we realize.
I know their better halves are always with them but still Di I want to show their side too...
Khushi, Lavanya, Anjali and Jeevika.. And Shashi Gupta wife too..
This part was touching Di..
Thanks for PM.
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part.hope shyam and prem deal with their father how they deserve.liked shyams mental strength to face his worse situation.hope they will able to trap dharmachandra in their plan
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic & well written update..love it
SaRunHolicc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on update.. Love shyam ..
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was interesting update... Pls next part soon...
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG I never knew a writer could make me love Shyam n cry for him :O OMG I felt so bad for him but damn the guy is amazing :O I'm sure he won't do anything to Payal but he had to take that step! Amazing man :O

N prem :( another soul :( OMG I hope he does g kill his father ! He has Anu to look after :(

Amazing woman ! Send this to a channel / CV n ask thm to sign ur actors n make a show! It will beat all the TRPs