Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutedhivya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow now Sanjay came 2 play his role :) My love 2 ur story increasing day by day yaar :) :) :)
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG that was too good
Loved it
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Thanx for the pm
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh yea i am one of the gals who has loved the character portrayal of shyam,...he reminds me so much of jairam bhai ...no one can guess wht runs behind te shatir mind ...the lion when it comes to his siblings happiness...my very own star
i just love this story ...a  modern day mahabharat ...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect.. Sanjay so correct in analyzing..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

loved the update glad he dad know now loving how the pieces are falling in to place awesome update and their is one more person who is still taking hope they find them soon awesome update congrats on your 1000 post
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the 1000th post and I am really glad that you preferred this story over others for your 1000th post. I love to read it as much as you like to write it.

Now coming to the update, I loved the way ramu kaka took incharge of the situation in the absence of yash gupta ,commanding & instructing people the next course of action. Ramu kaka has contributed a lot to the story in his small ways and has been there as a support for yash gupta protecting gupta's & raizada's. Sanjay gupta is a sensible man and it was evident through out the chapter, instead of yelling & making things worse he handled it in a sensible way be it with khushi or ramu kaka. I don't know how I missed such a crucial point & it didn't even come to my mind unless it was pointed out by sanjay. I have a allusion that there is something more to it other than malhotar & shashi but will wait for the next update to see where it goes.Enjoyed reading it.

As far as the note is concerned, its really difficult for me to pick out one male character because who have eventually made me fall in love with all the characters. Each character is unique from the other and brings out a new angle for the story. Too be very frank the reason I started reading the story a year back was mainly because of arnav & khushi but its not the same, infact it didn't remain the same once other characters were introduced. Its highly impossible to not fall in love with the other characters when you have presented them so well, not missing a minute detail. For me along with the story line its your characters that makes it interesting, leaving me to read more and more.

As far as the couples are considered, it has to be Ekta and Arjun for me. 

I am really going to miss this story once it gets over. A heart felt thanks for sharing such a wonderful story with us.
surlin_chhabra thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it
mishal07 thumbnail

Loved it

waiting for the next part

ushahappy9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hai vanhi congratulations for 1000 th post
By god grace keep on writing life long😊

as-usually nice and intelligent update .😊

According to me 

couple : Arjun and Ekta Raizada .😊

Hero: Yash ji and Arnav singh Raizada😊  because 

Old man gone through so much to safe guard his only daughter's  life and her family and not to forget her son from cruel person moving around them freely without any second hand support all this years.   that's  why he is hero .

Arnav is hero becoz, he brought every one together those who know  everything but unable to come out and form team which arnav did in his own and commanding way.

and he is the hero of his birth parents by bringing them together(yet) after 28 yrs long

separation  and brought up parents by bringing their family together which is avni's last wish.

(not to forget help he got from others like shyam ,prem ,ramu kaka , parthu , rahul/ainesh, jeevika ,and  now sanjay last but least his own khushi at emotional level )

that's my feeling 😊

thank u for update 

Edited by ushahappy9 - 10 years ago
ranjuranjitha thumbnail
this is a real shock...!
i never expected sanjay to be in the picture anywhere... but u always provide the unexpected...
and for your question... i think arnav and khushi are the main couple for obvious reasons...
and for the main character... though its unusual to say... i guess it will dharamchand malhotra...!
its like he is a non-existent main player who cannot be ignored for even a second...
so for me i guess the story revolves around him!!!
and thanks for the pm...!