Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb update di. Loved it. I guess Shashi is more dangerous than Malhotra... Congrats for 1000th update, definately you are the lead of this ff and I am In Love With Your Stories... πŸ˜‰ 😊
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear!!! Slowly all the mysteries are opening..liked khushi and her father's conversation..
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all congrats on becoming a Goldie you throughly deserve it as your story's are mind-blowing and outstanding. 

The answers to your questions, I would say Yash is the lead and the couple is Arnav and Khushi. 

Wow, that was a brilliant and fantastic update.

So Sanjay has also joined in and found out some truths regarding what is happening around him, 

Awww loved the brief encounter between Sanjay and Khushi, it was a tender and emotional moment. 

Sanjay made kaka see the situation in a different light at end, hope his useful words help. 

The update was written so well and a wonderful read, 

Loved the update, awesome writing. 

Eagerly waiting for the next part,

Thanks for the PM xx
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
Sunandha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yepp..
lot of people joining good side...
Good always wins but slowly ...

Random1888 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Most awaiting Update. I always wonder what relation Kushi shares with her parents.this part shows father and daugther relation so well. Please don't say there is some one else other than Shashi who is helping Dharamchand in this.
When coming to the Hero of this story It's yash Gupta who is like Krishna in Mahabaratha remaining all are acting according to him. 
The title of the Story is Apt for Everyone in this Story. Being it Avni-Amar or Arjun-Ekta,Payal-akash,Kushi-Arnav,Lavanya-Ainesh,Anu-Prem each of their stories are different from other. 

Edited by Random1888 - 10 years ago
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing   Amazing update.. Oh god... SANJAY khushi's father also knwn some truth now... N ready to help.. Loved the update... Its getting more n more interesting wit each update... Ab Dharmachan aur Shashi ki khair nahi... Waiting..
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
One more traitor who could be ?
For me the leads would be ainesh n arnav with there love interest
For me the title in love with you would be apt for arnav khushi and shyam anjali
manikka thumbnail

congratulations-desi-glitters-16

for 1000 wonderful post...
Edited by manikka - 10 years ago
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.loved it.thanks 4 the pm
manikka thumbnail
wonderful update di...
hope sanjay's efforts came handful...the convo between khushi and sanjay was awesome...

thnks for the PM...