Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome part.. so finally prem also comes to know about his father's real face. I am really afraid for his reaction. And he's yet to meet Ekta also . Hope Anu will be a big support for him in this situation. It's so difficult for him to stand against his own father.
Now most of the loops are open and i am still waiting for an action form DM's side. I am sure he's planning something behind which none aware of .Can't wait for the big fight now ...
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor prem he will be devastated after hearing his father's truth. It will be hard for any one to believe .
Still want to know his reaction to the truth.
Very well planned how prem going to know about his father.
Here prem and Shyam are having same problem as both their fathers are behind every problem they face. Still Shyam is very strong as how he is handling thing even knowing about his father' truth. 
Don't know prem will be able to do so. 
Great update thanks for the pm.
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
after reading this chapter yet i was thinking was it another plan frm nanaji to make shashi wrk for dharamchand but no if yes then he would have known the existence about ekta sooner so this possibility out...DM does his wrk with utmost care well...waiting for more secrets
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Beautifuly written
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing conceptt!! just loved the update
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update indeed cleared the doubts and am thankful for it. What stood out was the way you have cleared the confusion surrounding yash gupta, it was incorporated into the story as a conversation between two characters so well making it look as natural as possible. I have to agree with parthu, disclosing the truth of his own son's misdeeds & back bitching to yash gupta is not a easy job because its going to break him. I guess it will be either arnav or anieesh disclosing the truth. Prem getting to know the bitter side of his father was bond to happen but he will be more heart broken knowing the true reasons for joining force with the enemy. Prem has always loved khushi, his baby sister more than payal and to know that his father hates khushi to such extent that he wanted to destroy her happiness by marrying her off to anieesh would kill him. Prem and shyam,are more or less sailing in the same boat albeit  shyam's hatred for his father runs far more stronger than prem's. Vanhi, I would personally love to see an update where shyam will meet tapasya, confide her and would also love to see ekta & tapasya together.  
Khatijah thumbnail
very nice...waiting for next update soon...
ullx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was awsm bt it was short 😔
Plz Gv a big maha update plz 😳
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...superb update...u dont fail to surprise us wit ur updates..n writing..