jus lived it
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update dear...

kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a wonderful chapter...hoping everything goes according to Arnav ,Aneish and Shyam...

Can not wait to read Ekta and Arjun meeting...and  follow the meeting with Arnav and YAsh guptha...

suspense suspense...
thank u...

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
now the news of khushi being married to arnav will be out...I still have doubts maybe nanaji knew about shashi...if he knew all the secrets so yes he knows his son is playing a double game
ohh I am awaiting the great reunion of ekta and arjun
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another good one. I was just thinking if shashi's truth has irked & provoked anieesh to such extent, where he is willing to kill shashi without showing even a bit of mercy, I can't figure out what would be prem's reaction. Amidst everything one thing is not very clear to me, if yash gupta knew every single move of dharmachand isn't he aware of his own son's misdeeds. At times its very clear that yash gupta has no clue about his son's involvement (If I put forth my theory which goes something like yash didn't know the place where ekta was caged because he was not aware of the fact that  his son was responsible in keeping ekta caged, away from everyone)  but if i go back to the past updates which talks how yash knew everything about dharmachand  ,I get confused. I really pity shashi, one for not understanding a person like yash gupta and two for not cherishing the beautiful brother - sister bound. Every evil deed comes to an end, so as shashi's. 

I had not realized khushi's absence for so long until I read the update & note as you had kept as glued to the story & other characters. To be very frank khushi's absence was never felt as I was too involved with the other characters but its good to have her back in the story. I am eagerly waiting for rakshabandhan update.
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both d updates were awesome

thanx a lot fr d pm
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how Arnav will confess to Nanaji ...?
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all d 3 parts were jst simply awsome... finally arnav is wid mom & she is save bt shyam nw knws who is his father & i dont knw wat he will do to dat malhotra...bt shashi gupta have so much hatred & dislike for his own sis & nw niece khushi i cant believe it bt arnav & ainesh r trying to control him & nw he hv no escape... so v r gonna see d teej festival in further updates... i m xcited & also waiting wen will d revealation be made about Arhi, ekta being alive, Ainesh & la to everyone & ofcourse anu-prem too... eagerly waiting for d next part... 
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
khushi keeping fast 4 arnav nd i lovd d dailogue whr arnav tels dod pretend in frnt of dadaji wen u r keeping fast 4 us, nd he didnt tel 'me'. Is it deliberately written or typing mistake, bt i lovd dat point.
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chapter 115 and 116

the way these brother meet was very understandable because they usually are so not emotional tht they being emotional on the truth would have been a very drastic and dramatic change, refreshing but dramatic none the less.
poor shyam in spite of numerous efforts his truth is out in front of him. 

arnav was extremely confident while dealing with shahsi and i loved how we did not want khushi to pretend being in love with ainesh while fasting for him.