Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
mindblowing update...
loved it...
finally destination is reachd carefully...
continue soon...
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo nw update tym mk it maha update
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread
awesome update
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute update
Loves the calm nature of ekta meeting Shyam and arnav
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Thanx for the pm
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going to go back and re-read this...I've been following it in bits and pieces.
 So Arnav has finally visited his mother...and Shyam is a little closer to finding the truth about his father.

No matter how painful, Shyam should know. He has to deal with it and move on from it; hiding it from him won't help...
narcy24 thumbnail
Mind blowing chapter...so many emotions...
I am speechless.
More comments on their way...
vplh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update was amazing!! I can't even react. After last times emotional update this one was emotional too, but lighter than the last one, except for the Shyam confrontation.
Lets start off with Ekta's thoughts before they found her. Doubting that she would eve get free is natural. The woman lost her whole family due to her brother's intentions. She has been swatted from them for 28 years. I found the part about her loss of faith is miracles interesting. She used to believe in them but due to ht happened to her she have up that hope. This reminds of Arnav from the show. He no longer beloved I God because if a greater being did exist then he believed that none of the bad things would have happened to the Raizadas. Ekta's loss of hope ended up being baseless since Shyam and Arnav found her.
Ekta's point of view with the reunion is interesting. From the last update I distinctly remember Shyam reacting first and talking to her first. Ekta though only takes note of Arnav, her life. She notices his screaming and soft whispers of hating her for leaving them. She notice his agony and relief without a mention of Shyam. The mother in her has come out in search of her true son. This seems interesting though since Shyam mentions that he use to follow around Ekta more than Avni.
Arnav's confession of Khushi being Ekta's bahu was completely heartwarming. The angel that she is Ekta immediately thought if saving Ainesh as Khushi's lives in order to protect the families. She immediately mentions that rather than anything about herself or her own sufferings.
This chapter is full of revelations towards Shyam. Like I said before, we need the dream team to assemble and the only thing left for that to happen is for Prem to be included too.
Ekta is very smart in that she disclosed Shyam's parentage in the right way. Yes it is important for all the secrets to come out but some are better left unknown. As strong as Shyam is he is better off feeling more related and closer to the family he's familiar with rather than his enemy. Even though he revelation doesn't mean that he will magically start siding with Dharmachand, it proves to be volatile to his own sanity and self-perception.
Then update was spectacular and I can't wait for the next part to be up!

P.S. I hope that when you're signaling the similarities between Ajith and Arnav you are not insinuating that there are more secrets that we are unaware of! Yes they're father-son relationship is due to the fact that he raised him and behavior can be taught and learned, but don't tell me that there's a deeper meaning behind this too! I think my brain is going to explode due to the complexities of this story :P How do you do it?
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update finally the truth is coming out but they all stills trying to protect shyam keeping him away from the evil that is his father and the last line woman what are you keeping from us now poor ektar she is afraid to hope even when she saw then she was afraid loved that arnav told her khushi is already her bahu and he knows about aneish awesome update beautifully done thanks for the pm and congrats on the new thread 
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Lovd d charactr sketch. As m frm south, m familiar wid d actors nd its gud 2 visualise dem
dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved it
awesome update👏👏👏