Qubool Hai

Asya TS:Tune jo mujhe di jeene ki saza-Part 3a Page 4

-Jugni- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everybody,This is just my imagination of how things will unfold.I do not want Zoya's abbu truth to come out so soon.Hence this piece of work.Also I am just igmoring the najma-imran-nikhat triangle here.Here it starts.

Razia felt a sense of triumph and happiness when she finally escaped the captivity.But it was soon replaced by feeling of revenge.She wanted revenge from badi bi as well as rashid,especially the latter one.
Razia's POV:
That man.He had the audacity to speak against me.I have kept him in captivity for last 17 years and suddenly he got the courage to stand against me.I will not tolerate this.I'll make him rot in hell.I will make him pay for his sins.He'll go to jail for a murder he never committed.*Evil Laugh*.

Asad's Residence:
Dilshad and Najma were cooking in the kitchen.While asad was flirting with zoya in the living room.Suddenly the door bell rang.Zoya went to attend the bell and received a courier in her name.Asad followed her to enquire who is at the door.
Asad:Kon hai zoya?

Zoya:Courier hai Mr.Khan mere liye.I wonder mujhe yahan kaun courier send krega.

Asad:Open it.

Zoya opens it.The envelope had photographs.The earlier photographs were of zoya's childhood,of her and her mother.Seeing the pictures brought tears to zoya's eyes which did not go unnoticed by asad.

Asad:Kya hua zoya?Aap ro kyun rahi hain?

Zoya:Mr.Khan ye photos...

Asad takes the photographs from her hand and understands the reason behind her tears.But when he goes on to see further photographs he is shocked to the core.The pictures show a horrifying scene.Baby Zoya and a lady who is lying on the floor are surrounded by flames.There is fire everywhere.When zoya registers the look of shock on asad's face she takes the photographs from asad and receives the shock of her life.She immediately recognizes the lady surrounded by flames to be her mother.Her eyes drift to a letter that is stuck to the envelope.She immediately tore it to read it:

"Hum jaante hain ke tumhe ye sab sunkar tumhe bohat bada dhakka laga hoga.Agar apni ammi ki maut ki puri sachai janna chahti ho to ek ghante baad guditmya factory aa jana.Akhir yeh kahani vahin se to shuru hui thi."

Asad also reads the letter.As much as he is hesitant to go there he cannot break zoya's heart.He very well knows that all this is very important for zoya.

Asad:Mai bhi chalunga aapke sath.

Zoya could merely nod her head.Asad keeps a hand on her shoulder.

Asad:Zoya aap chinta mat kijie mai hu aapke sath.Sab thik jo jaega.Dont worry.

Zoya hugs him tightly and asad hugs back.

Zoya(crying):Mujhe bohat (sob) dar (sob) lag raha hai Mr.Khan (sob).

Asad lifts her face with his finger.

Asad:Jab tak mai aapke sath hu Darne ki loi baat nahi hai zoya.Jo bhi joga hum uska milke samna karenge.

And he hugged her back.At that point he wanted to kill the person who did this to her and her ammi and also the person who sent her the pictures.She just wantd to see her happy and all this was just stressing her.All of this was important to know but not on the cost of her happiness.For now he decided to just be with her in whatever she wanted to do.After she calmed down a bit he asked her to be ready in 15 minutes.

Razia rejoiced when she gets to know that the courier has reached its destination.She knew that she herself is in danger if the entire truth comes out.But she cannot let rashid live a free life when he made her life hell.Everything will go according to her plan.She will never let the entire truth come out.

Precap:
Zoya stood numb after listening to the truth.Her felt weak in her knees.Her vision blurred and she fell to the floor with a thud before Asad could catch her.
Like it?Hate it?Love it? :p
Plz comment.

INDEX:
part 1-above
part 2- pg 3
part 3a-pg 4Edited by IsPiKmKND - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters