Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

its obvious dat after a mediocre n average ssn 2...ssn 3 is difficult...
colors ppl r not fools dat dey will just keep on hanging on wid one show for years even wen d trps r not satisfactory for dem...its all business n dey also have to run dere channel...for which dey want trps...
n frankly speaking even i dont want ssn 3 after a dissappointing ssn 2...
n even kkk n as in dere latest interview werent very keen on doing a next ssn...n why would dey wen along wid d fans dey were also betrayed by being completely sidelined dis ssn...its good for dem also to move on n try smthing diff on other channels as well...
n as we all know...wants r endless...is dere a gurantee dat ssn 3 would be good...??? wat if its even worse dan ssn 2...den everyone will say we didnt like dis we didnt like dat...now we want ssn 4...in dat way it will just go on n on...
but still i really appreciate ur n other fans' efforts...of course if ssn 3 does come...i'll be happy to watch my fav actors on screen once again...but im not expecting anything...

Word to everything you said 😊
blues11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Doesn't sound very encouraging😭 Hoping for the best!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: monusumi

y should v have to request n beg colors all the time they dont desrve nbt kinda show becoz
-They dont promote nbt properly
-Actors of nbt always ignored eventhough they rule fans hearts
They dont give proper promo for most intresting n trp gaining tracks
without promo nbt is fetching some decent trp's colors should understand
Channel is disgusting to the core

even i want kunal n akanksha back onscreen they r the best,agar request karna hi hai toh naye show ke liye request karo in other channel...
Maine show ka naam bhi soch liya ''Na tum jaano na hum''
Just like ''na bole tum na maine kuch kaha''

chappal phenkna hai toh phenko but this is my pov

^ Agree with u dear! 👏
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nbtnmkk_lover

Hi , Well if u r not interested and hopeful about season 3 ... then no need of comment ... this post is to INCOURAGE ppl and not to DISCOURAGE ... thanks.😊

- Isha

sorry but my comments werent to discourage anyone...
i just said wat i felt...
infact go through my previous comments...im wishing u guys all d best for dis protest...its just dat im not intrested in wasting my energy dis time around coz i had done it last year...n frankly speaking im not intrested in ssn 3...
but den again its just my personal opinion...of course if u guys r successful n ssn 3 comes...i'll be very much happy n surely watch it for d leads...n d credit for dat would surely be given to u guys for trying relentlessly...
n i know ssn 3 can happen as even last year SS had said ssn 2 is not possible...but im not expecting anything dis time...
so im just hoping for d best...
n jo hoga achha hi hoga...Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Agree with u dear! 👏

haha thank u so much,koi toh mere saath hai :)
mohan megha would be more popular if it was in star plus or any,for the sake of kunal n akanksha its all upto them,*sigh* i can wait for them but i cant tolerate ignorance to these two angels
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@monusumi
even i agree wid watever u have said...some ppl dont deserve wat dey get...n so dey take dat for granted...same is d case wid colors...
we all know dat even if ssn 3 comes...d channel will again repeat dis behaviour...
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mohini agree...had enough of disrespectful behaviour of colors to nbt n their actors...
nbt ko chahe koi time slot mein daalo they will axe nbt only for bb,2 bar ho chuka hai ab aur nahi...
Aur ek baat k3g ho ya kuch kuch hota hai rahul anjali the na unka magic chala na,waise hi mohan megha toh beyond magical hai mere liye to obviously unka magic toh chalega hi na
Srk ka screen name rahul hai waise apne kunal ka screen mohan hoga what say?Edited by monusumi - 10 years ago
AjinkyaSaw thumbnail
As a fan of KKK, we don't want to cage KKK in Mohan Bhatnagar avatar forever. I mean he is such a talented actor; and it's high time that we should see him in some other good show; playing various shades. Although i have never commented or never created any post on being Kunal ,Aakansha and NBT fans, i have enjoyed the show from my heart and till date enjoying. However, i would want my favourite actors to move on to other shows with new story, so that they also have opportunity to showcase their talents. My opinion is to bid a very nice farewell to NBT SSN2 and keep the sweet memories of the show with us forever.

And Guys we are living in high tech era where we have internet to revive the magical MM memories from SSN1 and SSN 2 whenever we want.

Let Mohan and Megha remain the sweetest memory forever. Afterall we don't want to hate NBT like any other saas bahu show just because it keeps on dragging with some or the other illogical twists and turns.

Personally i would want to see KKK working in a Bollywood project and TV as well.
misty85 thumbnail
Keep trying... if ssn 3 comes with a new story it'll be like launching a brand new show... it'll be good for both KKK & AS. SO let's see what happens.
sonn_da thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AjinkyaSaw

As a fan of KKK, we don't want to cage KKK in Mohan Bhatnagar avatar forever. I mean he is such a talented actor; and it's high time that we should see him in some other good show; playing various shades. Although i have never commented or never created any post on being Kunal ,Aakansha and NBT fans, i have enjoyed the show from my heart and till date enjoying. However, i would want my favourite actors to move on to other shows with new story, so that they also have opportunity to showcase their talents. My opinion is to bid a very nice farewell to NBT SSN2 and keep the sweet memories of the show with us forever.

And Guys we are living in high tech era where we have internet to revive the magical MM memories from SSN1 and SSN 2 whenever we want.

Let Mohan and Megha remain the sweetest memory forever. Afterall we don't want to hate NBT like any other saas bahu show just because it keeps on dragging with some or the other illogical twists and turns.

Personally i would want to see KKK working in a Bollywood project and TV as well.

well said,really feeling very sad and sorry as the show is coming to end😭. the channel doesnt deserve kuanl and aakansha
I completely agree with u on :
As a fan of KKK, we don't want to cage KKK in Mohan Bhatnagar avatar forever. I mean he is such a talented actor; and it's high time that we should see him in some other good show; playing various shades and  have opportunity to showcase their talents Edited by sonn_da - 10 years ago