Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niruba

sorry to differ, let her concentrate on DABH...dont want her multitasking result in less screen space in DABH and the focus shift to Emily...that would be a nightmare for me ðŸ˜†

yes i'm selfish when comes to DABH coz it is the only show Im following regularly...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣

change ur dp kd😈
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Niru..I agree with you 100%..I don't want Deepika to host NB:6,for the same reason like yours!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
MishalK thumbnail
C'mon if bhabo can dance why not deepika can host a show only? You can only talk that will not take ur whole energy.. lol.  like other contestants... I wanted her to be a Host! 😊 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol Debolina thanks...at least there is one person thinks like me ðŸ˜†

one more thing is, as far as i know if someone is interested in hosting (especially for the first time), he/she should go for audition...so it's up to deepika actually...no point fans contacting SP regarding this...please dont get me wrong, im not discouraging, just sharing what I know...hope you dont mind...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

sorry to differ, let her concentrate on DABH...dont want her multitasking result in less screen space in DABH and the focus shift to Emily...that would be a nightmare for me ðŸ˜†

yes i'm selfish when comes to DABH coz it is the only show Im following regularly...

@ bold
lol kd you are still struck with emily
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ what to do thala & sindu...that girl made me pull my hair until I went  bald ðŸ˜† im scared of her...😭

Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🤪 lol Niruba Di...!!😆😆 but yeah thats possible..!!😉😉
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  It Would Be 😃

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃 Nice   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  And ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would love to see her as a host... But the thing is she talks too fast.. Most of the time I see her interviews twice or thrice to understand all she is saying... 😆 If she can control that then it will be a treat 4 me to watch her as a host... 😊
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja455

yesyesyesyes! i wanna see deepu hosting the show :D 

whats wrong with you