Deepika singh as a HOST, Do You Agreed? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by niruba

sorry to differ, let her concentrate on DABH...dont want her multitasking result in less screen space in DABH and the focus shift to Emily...that would be a nightmare for me ðŸ˜†

yes i'm selfish when comes to DABH coz it is the only show Im following regularly...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣

change ur dp kd😈
@Niru..I agree with you 100%..I don't want Deepika to host NB:6,for the same reason like yours!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
C'mon if bhabo can dance why not deepika can host a show only? You can only talk that will not take ur whole energy.. lol.  like other contestants... I wanted her to be a Host! 😊 
lol Debolina thanks...at least there is one person thinks like me ðŸ˜†

one more thing is, as far as i know if someone is interested in hosting (especially for the first time), he/she should go for audition...so it's up to deepika actually...no point fans contacting SP regarding this...please dont get me wrong, im not discouraging, just sharing what I know...hope you dont mind...

sorry to differ, let her concentrate on DABH...dont want her multitasking result in less screen space in DABH and the focus shift to Emily...that would be a nightmare for me ðŸ˜†

yes i'm selfish when comes to DABH coz it is the only show Im following regularly...

@ bold
lol kd you are still struck with emily
^ what to do thala & sindu...that girl made me pull my hair until I went  bald ðŸ˜† im scared of her...😭

Edited by niruba - 10 years ago

🤪 lol Niruba Di...!!😆😆 but yeah thats possible..!!😉😉
😃  It Would Be 😃

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃 Nice   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  And ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
I would love to see her as a host... But the thing is she talks too fast.. Most of the time I see her interviews twice or thrice to understand all she is saying... 😆 If she can control that then it will be a treat 4 me to watch her as a host... 😊
Originally posted by pooja455

yesyesyesyes! i wanna see deepu hosting the show :D 

whats wrong with you