Jodha & Jalal's son Rahim connection? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow.. this is news to me..😲😊
Yes...he was a devotee of Krishna..

He has written some beautiful couplets on Lord Krishna...they are very famous.
Even taught in schools...in Sanskrit language!

Ohhh...expecting Jodhas involvement to be shown...far away thing...Unless the show continues as long as Pavitra Rishta and ends up having numerous leaps...even after this its a remote possibility...lolll…!
I doubt Ekta will widen her thoughts from kitchen politics and push to the wall/bath tub kind of scenes!

Tfs...it's really interesting 😊
Interesting info. Keep posting such info
Originally posted by tara_211

Ohhh...expecting Jodhas involvement to be shown...far away thing...Unless the show continues as long as Pavitra Rishta and ends up having numerous leaps...even after this its a remote possibility...lolll'!
I doubt Ekta will widen her thoughts from kitchen politics and push to the wall/bath tub kind of scenes!

But there is a possibility. Especially when it is so easy. Rahim will easily bond with Jodha.. Thanks to Salima's good nature. 
Originally posted by tara_211

Ohhh...expecting Jodhas involvement to be shown...far away thing...Unless the show continues as long as Pavitra Rishta and ends up having numerous leaps...even after this its a remote possibility...lolll'!

@ BOLD..I am sorry but I couldn't help but quoting this ROFLMAO🤣
You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I lowe it too ðŸ˜›) but no tenderness...😳 WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of Jodha😆😆😆

Its possible ..
And also EK may show it.
Its because of the basic she has already shown .
Originally posted by manzilmukul

You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I love it too ðŸ˜›) but no tenderness...😳 WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of Jodha😆😆😆

I just want to get rid of Ruqayya but that will never happen// Just can't stand the character anymore. But the show does has its high points.. I'm glued to it..

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

But there is a possibility. Especially when it is so easy. Rahim will easily bond with Jodha.. Thanks to Salima's good nature. 

Well..lets B+...acha sochenge toh shayad acha hoga...😆

But yes...Rahim nd Salima bonding with Jodha is sumthing i m looking forward to watch...With all the negativity and hatred around...this relationship might be a fresh air of positivity
Originally posted by manzilmukul

You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I lowe it too ðŸ˜›) but no tenderness...😳 WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of Jodha😆😆😆

Lolll...What are u sorry about..😆
I 1000% agree with u...all u need with such a show is some class and dignity preserved in ecah character...and scene potrayal!
These days...i hardly see any difference between Akbar and Maan/Arnav/Asad,,,lolll...nd very soon...there wont be any difference...😉
The push to the wall scene wld hv been way better had Akbar come and talked to her with his hands behind the back and chest puffed out...😆

And Ruqaiyya toh..oh welll...i m just waiting for Mahamanga to join in all this...already she has taken the step toward chindi plotting with tht mirchi adding naatak...!
Edited by tara_211 - 10 years ago