PV A THON (episode 35)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

<< PV A THON >> - Episode 35

click to watch

I am quite busy today as i am busy on a sunday but i am filling in for my lovely helper RA17 - Riya who is not able to do todays update :( .. i only have 3 edits that you can vote for. You can vote for 2 out of the 3 πŸ˜³  (not my WU)

WU: 

Ansh wants to go to Scindia Mansion along with Aarti in Yash's car. G3 is about to refuse Ansh to travel along with Aarti but SP stops her. PayPal who were along with Bua, also wish to return home with Yash in his car. Bua stops them and instigates them against Aarti. She says to them both that Aarti only loves Ansh and was not concerned about them. 

While leaving, Shobha expresses concern for Ansh and asks him to behave himself and take care of Aarti. While leaving, Paridi is very excited about her new life with Pratiek. She shares her excitement with Pratik. After Aarti and Ansh leave ,Shoba feels sad. She fears their future without Aarti and Ansh. 

When they return home, Dubey misses Ansh and Aarti. When Shobha finds him upset, she tries to pacify him. G3 and Vidhi get busy making preparations to welcome Aarti and Paridi home. Meanwhile Aarti, Yash and Ansh arrive. Having no idea about Aarti's grah pravesh, Ansh innocently tells her that he wants to use the washroom. Vidhi offers to guide Ansh to the washroom but G3 intervenes and instead asks her to make preparations for the rituals. As part of the rituals, G3 asks Aarti to leave an imprint of her palms on top of Arpita's. However, Aarti leaves her marks separately next to Arpita's imprints. G3 gets furious seeing this.

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

Edit 3: 

Hey there..thanks a lot again..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by badlandKY

Hey there..thanks a lot again..πŸ‘πŸΌ

please vote too!😳 thankyou for the comment dear!
still good after all this time😊 thanks again..
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
my vote are 1,and 2 πŸ˜† 

Thanx for the lovely update dear.. 😊
my vote goes for the 2nd edit...Edited by Tanvi.narula - 10 years ago
Thanks For The Update.

My Vote Goes To Number#2.