Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakthe tere bina kya wajood mera tujhse  judaa gar ho jaayenge toh khud se hi ho jayaenge judaa kyunki tum hi ho tum hi ho zindagi tum hi ho mera chain bhi mera dard bhi meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho 
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: renjini263

@Shaayari:- Hello yaara... hws u..?? hw ws ur day..?? lovely pics of DD nd Sal... haaye... nd moi loved d SBB seg... poor sal πŸ˜† wen he came to knw dat DD-Sanaya r together he said dono pagal ladkiyon ko mere saath kyu daalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lovely seg... nd moi loved d trio's frndship😳 

moi happie ki sultan will exit soon... acha btw do u knw any movie where in d hero/ heroine gets addicted to drugs... nd d reason y he/she gets addicted..?? 

heya reni πŸ˜Š the sbb segment was just out of this world πŸ˜³ reg movie check dum maro dum of abhishek bachhan that movie is fully based on that theme 
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shaayari yup it ws out of d world seg.. sal called dd shaitaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
dii cn u give some points... i mean to say ki who ws addicted to drugs nd y..?? bas mujhe utna hi chahiye... kal k presentation k liye it will be useful... πŸ˜³
piya- thumbnail

Shaayari yup it ws out of d world seg.. sal called dd shaitaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

dii cn u give some points... i mean to say ki who ws addicted to drugs nd y..?? bas mujhe utna hi chahiye... kal k presentation k liye it will be useful... πŸ˜³

i didn't see the whole movie but i saw the beginning its like bipasha basu is a wanna be air hostess but she isn't getting any job toh aditya pancholi the boss of her boyfriend offers her a job in a condition that she will smuggle drugs whenever she will fly in his plane as an airhostess she goes for it and frm a simple girl she bcms a drug addict as well as she gts into lots of wrong things like sleeping with random people and so on at the end she is killed by the mafia 

i got this frm wikipedia 

par agar ye nahi chalega toh try dev anand n zeenat aman ka movie hare krishna hare ram usmein due to parents separation zeenat bcms a drug addict 

piya- thumbnail

i didn't see the whole movie but i saw the beginning its like bipasha basu is a wanna be air hostess but she isn't getting any job toh aditya pancholi the boss of her boyfriend offers her a job in a condition that she will smuggle drugs whenever she will fly in his plane as an airhostess she goes for it and frm a simple girl she bcms a drug addict as well as she gts into lots of wrong things like sleeping with random people and so on at the end she is killed by the mafia 

i got this frm wikipedia 

par agar ye nahi chalega toh try dev anand n zeenat aman ka movie hare krishna hare ram usmein due to parents separation zeenat bcms a drug addict ...

piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

SULTAN EXIT confirmed by cuming week...ST sir.replied.me

Thanks Abby Jaan <3, so it's sad days for us or may be we have something great lined up for AR with his next project...go go AR...go go Sultan...may be, in the next show, he will be Sultan but with a bigger, meatier role 

lol i got this frm Sultan AT πŸ˜† this is a good news for us but i really got pissed when they were complaining sultan is making an exit too early πŸ˜‘ i mean 7 months of torture kum nahi tha kya? but the most ridiculous part is they wanted to see Sultan living with madhu for another 6 months forcefully i mean what the πŸ€¬ sometimes i feel are they really girls? if yes then i guess they don't value their own dignity that's why they r loving or dreaming to see a married woman living forcefully with a man whom she hates πŸ˜‘ disgusting beyond limits 

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shaayari *hugs* πŸ˜ƒ no i dnt want full info... tmrw wen i will b telling abt my topic i just want to give 2 egs... dats y moi asked u... as i think it will be gud na if i tell dese points... hai na..??? 
ufff diii... dey r really mad..Disgusting... πŸ˜‘😑 moi glad ki sultan's role hs been ended.. bt must say AR hd done justice to dat role.. he wanted to play neg. nd he did so really well... πŸ˜³ 
piya- thumbnail

Shaayari *hugs* πŸ˜ƒ no i dnt want full info... tmrw wen i will b telling abt my topic i just want to give 2 egs... dats y moi asked u... as i think it will be gud na if i tell dese points... hai na..??? 

ufff diii... dey r really mad..Disgusting... πŸ˜‘😑 moi glad ki sultan's role hs been ended.. bt must say AR hd done justice to dat role.. he wanted to play neg. nd he did so really well... πŸ˜³ 

yep examples in a presentation gives a lot of impact πŸ˜ƒ 

yep AR acted well😊 it seems he is there in ipk 2 but i feel ipk 2 won't work as they are trying to replicate arshi magic again i mean i saw the poster of ipk 2 IF pe can u believe same pose inthe banner that khushi and arnav had when the show was launched πŸ˜² i mean if any one tries to replicate geet without gurti in with the same costumes same signature poses i would not like it at all πŸ˜‘ cvs r hurting fans sentiments 
piya- thumbnail

will brb 

k wil wait πŸ˜ƒ
piya- thumbnail
btw reni u watching jee le zara? πŸ˜³ m loving the show