Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: piya-

keep on asking questions and if he doesn't answer go and complain to the principal by giving a written petition that has the signatures of all the students of ur class 

We did this for Mechanics teacher. She enters class and then start continue writing on blackboard without uttering a word 😡 We went to Principal too and he said he will look into this matter. We students wrote an application and signed it too. 

Now seems need to do same with this Geometry teacher too 😡
piya- thumbnail

She looked really cute in this act... and salman looked dashing...
Neha10 thumbnail

She looked really cute in this act... and salman looked dashing...

Cute Bubbly Gal 😳 Gorgeous 
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha10

Didu have to share something with u 😳

U know wat i was discussing about MB with my 2 frnds and then I told them i havenot watched Drashti and Vivian's first shows. My both frnds were shocked  😲 and told me u havenot watched Geet  And i was silent 

They started telling me the whole story and also said dat Drashti looks more beautiful in dat show and her dressing style was Stunning 😳 Also they were saying RishBala is not even near to Maneet 😳 

And i was remembering u 😉😆 They told me to watch Geet. And they were completely shocked dat i have not watched Geet Ever 😵

i TOLD U THIS 😆 Rishabla can't even touch the shadow of maaneet haye my eternal couple wapas aa jau yaar u missed an epic till date we remb each and every scene of geet with the dia and the dress code everything whereas rishbala ka i don't remb anything the story is going down hill and just by showing some hugs chem cannot b created 😳 to understand what chem is and what actual love story means u need to watch geet haye my maahi maaneet 😳

piya- thumbnail

God these two are simply adorable... looking super cute in dj mix act...

Neha10 thumbnail

i TOLD U THIS 😆 Rishabla can't even touch the shadow of maaneet haye my eternal couple wapas aa jau yaar u missed an epic till date we remb each and every scene of geet with the dia and the dress code everything whereas rishbala ka i don't remb anything the story is going down hill and just by showing some hugs chem cannot b created 😳 to understand what chem is and what actual love story means u need to watch geet haye my maahi maaneet 😳

My frnd was saying about Naughtiness of Geet and Romance of Maneet 😳 I asked them about diff. btw. RishBala and Maneet and they told me Maneet love was pure and in history of TV they havenot watched any show like dat. They kept saying and i was remembering u everytime 😳😳 

I will start watching Geet frm Tomorrow Didu 😳
Neha10 thumbnail

God these two are simply adorable... looking super cute in dj mix act...

Love them ❤️ Looking Stunning 
piya- thumbnail
Maaneet's love IS divine and it is based on an unbreakable bond of trust in all diff situ kuch b ho jaaye none of hte storms was able to break their relationship just imagine the day maan cms to know geet is pregnant geet only tells him the half truth yet he did not raise a single finger on her infact he continued to b her support and fight with the world to protect his lady love 
Neha10 thumbnail

Maaneet's love IS divine and it is based on an unbreakable bond of trust in all diff situ kuch b ho jaaye none of hte storms was able to break their relationship just imagine the day maan cms to know geet is pregnant geet only tells him the half truth yet he did not raise a single finger on her infact he continued to b her support and fight with the world to protect his lady love 

Geet was pregnant so why world has any problem with it Didu 
piya- thumbnail
whereas Rishbala 🤢 no trust bus bahana chahiye ladne ka and to separate 😡