Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #19 CC MEMBERS ONLY Contd to #20 (Page 32)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
knock knock anyone here? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

@ Kriti: i loved ur comment dear... regarding mb I seriously WANT MY DD TO QUIT THAT STUPID SHOW which just shows her crying we all know what dd can do she portrayed beautiful shades in geet and she was a strong tigress there oh God pls fulfill this wish of mine let DD quit this show and let her get a show which can utilize her talent to the highest potential 

@ Reni: Everyone is very happy 

Freddie : Iss baat pe toh party honi chahiye 

Didu im glad u like it Big smile Wen u will update next part Embarrassed  

Didu if DD or VD will leave the show there will be no meaning of show Ouch
I dunno when will i update the next part but will try to do soon 
haha u must b joking kriti what meaning is left i the show as of now? If DD quits she can b replaced by someone else but i really want my DD to quit this show uff i so wish the cvs cm up with a sequel to geet with DD n GC 

Okk Didu update whenever u have time Embarrassed 

I will pray dat God will fulfill ur wish EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Neha10 - 19 August 2013 at 4:59am
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged

knock knock anyone here? Confused

Didu me here Embarrassed
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@ Kriti: don't worry dear u will get 1 update this week ye pakka hai 

@ All: guys we have missed only one epi of jee le zara as the show airs frm mon - thu and 15th aug the day when the show started was a thu so today's epi is the second epi of jee le zara Smile 

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

@ Kriti: don't worry dear u will get 1 update this week ye pakka hai 

@ All: guys we have missed only one epi of jee le zara as the show airs frm mon - thu and 15th aug the day when the show started was a thu so today's epi is the second epi of jee le zara Smile 

Waiting Didu Embarrassed Im afraid to read it as u said it will be very emotional na Cry 

Didu this is a love story show...???
renjini263 IF-Sizzlerz
renjini263
renjini263

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Neha:- if u will watch MB na u will b pissed off...

@Priya dii:- dii u gngCryCry byee dii.. love u muahh.. stay blessed... 

@Shaayari:- 

Rajat:-Haan party toh banti hi hia.. Aakhirkar humaare Abhijeet sir ne Dr. Taarika ko propose kar hi diya!! LOL 
Abhi:- par yaar party me nai dunga freddie aur daya denge!!WinkLOL

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
guys jee le zara forum link 

introduce yourself 

i have done my intro and entered the forum Embarrassed

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@ Reni:

Daya: Are propose tumne kiya hai party main kyun du bhai? 

@ Kriti: its a diff type of love story a girl called sachhi 

'Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara' is a story of 34 year old Saanchi, a strong, single independent working woman. 
After her parents' death, Saanchi, has taken over the responsibility of her family which includes her 2 younger siblings (Prachi & Advait) & her maternal & paternal grandmothers. She runs her deceased father's dream – "The strawberry farm" – and in all this responsibility she has never got time for herself -till one day Dhruv comes into her life as a breath of fresh air. Dhruv is a rich, suave, full of life 27 year old lawyer by profession who meets Saanchi and is impressed by her. Will Dhruv change Saanchi's life

Sachi
She is a strong, independent woman who shoulders the responsibility of her family all by herself… She has made a choice of not getting married as she feels that her family is her first priority & responsibility…. She is a girl who has value for money, has struggled in her life & has achieved things the hard way… She is not hyper & doesn't react impulsively to situations… she has skills of people management & she tackles situations with a calm mind… she is sorted & organized…

Dhruv
He is a natural lawyer. Quick witted and vain, acutely aware of his charms he does not hesitate to use it to get his way with people. He is immature & has a casual attitude towards everything in life as he has got everything on a platter very easily…  

Advait
He is Sachi's 18 year old brother. He dreams of complete independence from the strong women in the family and hence plans to shift out of the house for higher studies & Sachi keeps him grounded. He wants to be an aeronautical engineer.

Daadi
Sulbha Prabhu (Daadi) is 68 years old and silently wise. She is an active advocate of naturopathy. She is at loggerheads with Nani (Suman) about everything under the sun but both agree that Saatchi's well-being is what they are alive to take care of.

Dilshad
She is the Parsi neighbor of the Prabhus. She is on the lookout for her knight in shining armor. With the entry of every new young Bollywood hero, her idea of her man changes. Her brief fort the ideal man is as fickle as it is contradictory.

Naani
She is 66 years old and calls a spade a spade. She likes to give her opinions whether asked or not and often wants to take charge of the situation and sort it out militantly. She is a staunch supporter of allopathy and feels there is no need to feel pain if it can be avoided.

Neha10

Go to top