Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #19 CC MEMBERS ONLY Contd to #20 - Page 95

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
MB saying her relationship with RK is pure...she is seeking help from God...she turned back n it seems she saw somebody standing behind...seems like it is RK...hope has listened everything...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: piya-

Mb is upset...RK hasn't come home yet...she is waiting for him...she wants to call him...but doesn't...RK has come back home with a gal...n he is drunk RK requesting Mb to sleep on guest roo...good Mb deserved it...he is asking MB not to disturb him. Mb is finding it difficult to bear...she asks RK..even if he knows what he doing...he has closed the door...MB is standing outside n banging the door...the gal is trying to flirt with him...RK is not at all interested in that girl...he called up Bittuji n told him his look in the next film should be formal...the girl took way phone from him...n ye kya...RK removing the gal's earrings ...MB is still shouting...RK has now opened the door...MB threatening the gal that she would kill her...lolz...and thrown her out of the room,,,  RK told Mb that she wanted divorce... she can keep sullu's photo...but if he gets any random gal she feels hurt...MB sais for the sake of mummy ji he shouldn't do such things...to which RK replied ye kaun si Madhu hai...actually in the last epi..Mb had told Radhaji that she is not her daughter...so she should keep troubling her

RK is observing her carefully 

MB asking forgiveness from god...

loved it just saw them in the market place in brugga 
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dumas

MY FAMILY IS GOOD WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THESES DAYS

Di me at hostel. This is my first year of Coll :)
dumas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: renjini263

@Shaayari:- Yeah dii it really annoys us...  sach me... I even asked her ki ystrday whole day ws dere u gt tym to ask @ 10.30 pm only kya..?? nd she said arey sryy bt u sleep so early.. i told her ki no ystrday i ws tired so slept early.. nai toh i sleep after 11.00... 

@Kat dii:- oops.. sryy.. i mean to say r u gng somewhere.,.,?? 

no the survival case is a prank you know weekend drinking with out the hubby when you just go of an relax kick back and let the week go 
piya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: renjini263

@Shaayari:- Yeah dii it really annoys us...  sach me... I even asked her ki ystrday whole day ws dere u gt tym to ask @ 10.30 pm only kya..?? nd she said arey sryy bt u sleep so early.. i told her ki no ystrday i ws tired so slept early.. nai toh i sleep after 11.00... 

@Kat dii:- oops.. sryy.. i mean to say r u gng somewhere.,.,?? 

yest i was waking in between many times during my sleep 
piya- thumbnail
guys its dinner time i will cm back later muahh stay blessed love u 
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ALL:- dinner tym guys... nd nw me gng guys.. will try to cum after 10.00.. nai toh will directly meet u all tmrw...  moi feeling sleepy so may be i wnt cum @ 10.00
byeee.. gudnyt sweet dreams.. love u all.. muahhh.. stay blessed :) 
dumas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya-

guys its dinner time i will cm back later muahh stay blessed love u 

love you later 
piya- thumbnail
Good morning guys 
me doing my studies now will talk to you'll half an hour b4 i leave for coll that is around 7.30 
piya- thumbnail