Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ All anyone interested to get live updates of mb right now detective is telling me what's doing on in mb as of now  

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dumas

mrs india every keep saying you around how are you darling

M fyn di hws u n family...????
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: renjini263

@Shaayrai:- Lovely line yaar.. nd dii my phone ws on silent mode only!!! 

@Kat dii:- Dii lovely kit :) u gng kya kidhar..?? 

BABY GIRL I DON'T KNOW HINDI 
dumas thumbnail

DIBBS I AM THE ONE WITH THE HORN 
dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

@ All anyone interested to get live updates of mb right now detective is telling me what's doing on in mb as of now  

YEAH WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOING ON 
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

BABY GIRL I DON'T KNOW HINDI 

di she means are u going out somewhere? ðŸ˜³
dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha10

M fyn di hws u n family...????

MY FAMILY IS GOOD  WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THESES DAYS 
piya- thumbnail
Mb is upset...RK hasn't come home yet...she is waiting for him...she wants to call him...but doesn't...RK has come back home with a gal...n he is drunk RK requesting Mb to sleep on guest roo...good Mb deserved it...he is asking MB not to disturb him. Mb is finding it difficult to bear...she asks RK..even if he knows what he doing...he has closed the door...MB is standing outside n banging the door...the gal is trying to flirt with him...RK is not at all interested in that girl...he called up Bittuji n told him his look in the next film should be formal...the girl took way phone from him...n ye kya...RK removing the gal's earrings ...MB is still shouting...RK has now opened the door...MB threatening the gal that she would kill her...lolz...and thrown her out of the room,,,  RK told Mb that she wanted divorce... she can keep sullu's photo...but if he gets any random gal she feels hurt...MB sais for the sake of mummy ji he shouldn't do such things...to which RK replied ye kaun si Madhu hai...actually in the last epi..Mb had told Radhaji that she is not her daughter...so she should keep troubling her

RK is observing her carefully 

MB asking forgiveness from god...
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Shaayari:- Yeah dii it really annoys us...  sach me... I even asked her ki ystrday whole day ws dere u gt tym to ask @ 10.30 pm only kya..?? nd she said arey sryy bt u sleep so early.. i told her ki no ystrday i ws tired so slept early.. nai toh i sleep after 11.00... 

@Kat dii:- oops.. sryy.. i mean to say r u gng somewhere.,.,?? 
piya- thumbnail
Mb is upset...RK hasn't come home yet...she is waiting for him...she wants to call him...but doesn't...RK has come back home with a gal...n he is drunk RK requesting Mb to sleep on guest roo...good Mb deserved it...he is asking MB not to disturb him. Mb is finding it difficult to bear...she asks RK..even if he knows what he doing...he has closed the door...MB is standing outside n banging the door...the gal is trying to flirt with him...RK is not at all interested in that girl...he called up Bittuji n told him his look in the next film should be formal...the girl took way phone from him...n ye kya...RK removing the gal's earrings ...MB is still shouting...RK has now opened the door...MB threatening the gal that she would kill her...lolz...and thrown her out of the room,,,  RK told Mb that she wanted divorce... she can keep sullu's photo...but if he gets any random gal she feels hurt...MB sais for the sake of mummy ji he shouldn't do such things...to which RK replied ye kaun si Madhu hai...actually in the last epi..Mb had told Radhaji that she is not her daughter...so she should keep troubling her

RK is observing her carefully 

MB asking forgiveness from god...