Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
maahi maahi maahi bus mera tu maahi saaso mein hai maahi yaadon mein ahi maahi 

another passioante dance geet was worried and was in dilema but maan was not ready to leave her alone and made her realize that their pains are not different ðŸ˜³ geet understands and maan scoops her in his arms and makes her sit on his lap and tells her that whenever we have any problems we will sit like this (geet on maan's lap) and together we will share all our insecurities without any fear 

haye this is what i call true love 
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piya-

i adore them no couple can take my maaneet's place in my heart 

😳 Didu wt doin nw
piya- thumbnail
nothing chatting with u and priya di ðŸ˜³
Neha10 thumbnail

nothing chatting with u and priya di ðŸ˜³

Priya di is Online ðŸ˜•
piya- thumbnail
where's the party tonight on the dance floor 

if any one needs to understand the true meaning of a passionate soul searing breath taking hug that person needs to watch this song seq of maaneet at the end of this for the first time maaneet hug each other out of LOVE 

Maan had already understood his feelings for geet but geet had obvious reasons to back out but in this time she couldn't allow her heart to stop responding to the man who worshipped her 

what a hug, shoulder kiss from maan and not to forget an inch less almost liplock scene of maaneet uff passion personified 
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha10

Priya di is Online ðŸ˜•

yep she is 
piya- thumbnail
Kriti Priya di is online 
piya- thumbnail
where's the party tonight on the dance floor 

if any one needs to understand the true meaning of a passionate soul searing breath taking hug that person needs to watch this song seq of maaneet at the end of this for the first time maaneet hug each other out of LOVE 

Maan had already understood his feelings for geet but geet had obvious reasons to back out but in this time she couldn't allow her heart to stop responding to the man who worshipped her 

what a hug, shoulder kiss from maan and not to forget an inch less almost liplock scene of maaneet uff passion personified 

piya- thumbnail
lagan laagi tumse mann ki lagan lagan laagi tumse mann ki lagan ðŸ˜³

geet realizes her feelings for maan she is missing him ðŸ˜³ n when maan comes back she attacks him with her questions where were u? hw could u leave me alone? 

without realizing that indirectly she had confessed and had voiced the feelings of her heart that she could not bear a moments distance from him maan was away for just 1 day for a business meet and maan innocently asked her one question

Maan: geet main kuch pal tumhare nazro se dur chala gaya toh tumhari yeh haalat hai toh socho tum jo mujhse humesha ke liye dur jaane ka soch rahi ho toh mera kya haal hoga? 

haye innocent indirect confession one of the most beautiful scenes of maaneet 
Neha10 thumbnail

yep she is 

Okkk ðŸ˜Š